Duplicate application using differ name and differ DB

How I could duplicate folder Application and use it as other name of Application in Radzen ? and in such manner has two the same application differ Name of Apps in radzen ?

It is needed to use the duplicate application to connect to other DB. and use it in Radzen in parrarel way.

Hello anybody work in Radzen ?
How I could duplicate folder with Application and use it as other name of Application in Radzen ? and in such manner to have two the same application differ Name of Apps in radzen ?

There is no UI in Radzen that will rename application or duplicate application. You need to edit your meta/app.json.

I understand that I could do it like in merge subject case: Merge applications but 'A' application should be replaced by 'B' Application ?

Yes, the steps in this thread is exactly what you need to do to duplicate your application:

1. Copy the application in new folder.
  2. Edit app name name in meta/app.json
  3. Edit data sources.

The connection strings to your data sources are in .env file in the root folder of the app.

I did the editing of datasource in app.json by replacing new datasource in duplicate folder, but when I try to Import the dupplicate application folder to radzen still apeared info: 'the application Name already exist'. And I can not use these applications both in Radzen.

Read my replies again. You need to change the application name in meta/app.json.

Yes. I did it, in second line of file and in last section : security also exist Sourcecode was replaced but no result.

I'm afraid that I cannot add anything else.

Even I replace Name application in app.json and Change nameapp.sln to newnameapp.sln. Still we see the application Name already exist'.
Question is why the Radzen lock Import duplicate application and warn that such application exist ?

It Looks as not Needs the change datasource but only Name of Application in line after logo and work in app.json

No result compilation stop with error

The errors says it all. You have two projects.

I have one Project, I did to replace Connection strings (file env) and Name of Application in one line (12) in app.json and it doesn't work, apllication could be Import with new name into radzen, but compilation don't pass.

Something else has to be complied with new Name replaced in app.json ?

Everything required has already been said by @enchev. I am locking this thread.