Difficult with Custom Data Source Binding (DataGrid)

I'm going to try and be as detailed as I can here, as this delay is costing me a lot of money and aggravation. I have a Blazor Server-Side app utilizing Radzen. My goal here is to display a list of active customers based upon a QuickBooks query. I feel I'm not understanding how to use the Radzen designer events etc.
I have a QBContext.cs class that's defined in my Startup.cs for DI use. When the page loads I'm expecting a call to the GetAllActiveCustomers() method which will return a List. However, a null exception seems to be thrown and I'm not sure why. Any help would be appreciated.
That's my first issue here, not being able to successfully hit any break points to determine if my query is working.

Also, do all of our custom classes have to be named *.custom.cs? wish there was more in-depth training.

Radzen staff guarantees replies only to subscribers. The rest of the post is unclear and I suggest you improve it by following these tips.

No.

Did you check the complete application tutorial? It covers partial classes and custom methods.

Yeah, my post wasn't very detailed. I also wasn't trying to insinuate that Radzen was costing me money by not responding either. So my apologies for that as well. I guess I shouldn't do things when I'm half-asleep. Basically what I'm trying to accomplish is to DataBind a grid to a custom method GetAllActiveCustomers(). This method returns a List from the QBContext class (note this class is the second context class in the app).

I've attempted to follow the tutorial on Creating A Complete Application without success. I set the Load event to InvokeMethod and then select the GetAllActiveCustomers() method. I then go to the "Then" and set the Type to "Set Property." The value I set to ${result}.
@korchev I' m very confused as to the "Data" property as well as the "Count" property though, and what to set those to, especially when using custom methods.

This case is covered in our documentation here.