This is the Radzen Community forum. Although the Radzen team is closely monitoring all threads a response is not guaranteed. We provide dedicated support with guaranteed response times via the Radzen Professional and Enterprise subscriptions.
The following tips will help you get the best from the Radzen community.
- Search the forum before starting a thread. There is a good chance you will find a similar question that is already answered.
- Start a topic in the right category. If you are using Radzen (the RAD tool) use either Radzen IDE (Blazor Server-side), Radzen IDE (Blazor WebAssembly) or Radzen IDE (Angular). If you use the Radzen.Blazor component library then start a thread in the Radzen.Blazor Components category.
- Provide as many details as possible. Screenshots, videos and code snippets do miracles and help the community members understand the problem at hand.
- Format your code snippets. This forum supports Markdown - similar to StackOverflow which you may have already used. Just wrap the code in ``` (three backticks) block:
``` code ```
- Do not demand answers. Instead see if you can improve your question - by providing a replication, adding more screenshots or just wording it better.
- Avoid duplicate threads. Instead refine your existing one.
Please treat this discussion forum and all participants with respect. Using profanities or attacking other members is not tolerated.
Now a list of things that new community members often ask.
Yes you can! Just make sure you check the license.
Radzen Professional and Enterprise subscriptions are annual only.
The Radzen team does not offer consulting services. You can open a thread in the Jobs category - there are members of the community who will help you gladly.
The Radzen team does not immediately schedule feature requests for implementation (unless formally acknowledged by a team member). It depends on what our pipeline currently has, the impact of the feature (how many users will benefit from it) and the ROI (return of investment). As a rule of thumb check the roadmap often to see if the requested feature has been listed there. Having a subscription greatly increases the chance of your feature request to be implemented.
Associating a forum account with a Radzen subscription is done by the Radzen team. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the forum account name and the email the subscription was purchased with.
Check the tips section for helpful info how to improve your post and increase the chance of getting an answer.