This is the Radzen Community forum. Although the Radzen team is closely monitoring all threads a response is not guaranteed. We provide dedicated support with guaranteed response times via the Radzen Professional and Enterprise subscriptions.
The following tips will help you get the best from the Radzen community.
- Search the forum before starting a thread. There is a good chance you will find a similar question that is already answered.
- Start a topic in the right category.
- Radzen Blazor Studio is our flagship Blazor IDE. If you want to ask something about it use the Radzen Blazor Studio category.
- Radzen.Blazor is our free and open source Blazor component library. For related questions use the Radzen.Blazor Components category.
- Radzen Studio is our low-code IDE. It has three categories depending on the target platform: Radzen Studio (Blazor Server-side), Radzen Studio (Blazor WebAssembly) and Radzen Studio (Angular).
- Provide as many details as possible. Screenshots, videos and code snippets do miracles and help the community members understand the problem at hand.
- Format your code snippets. This forum supports Markdown - similar to StackOverflow which you may have already used. Just wrap the code in ``` (three backticks) block:
``` code ```
- Do not demand answers. Instead see if you can improve your question - by providing a replication, adding more screenshots or just wording it better.
- Avoid duplicate threads. Instead refine your existing one.
Please treat this discussion forum and all participants with respect. Using profanities or attacking other members is not tolerated.
Now a list of things that new community members often ask.
Yes, the Radzen Blazor components are open source (MIT license). Here is the Github repository: GitHub - radzenhq/radzen-blazor: Radzen Blazor is a set of 70+ free native Blazor UI components packed with DataGrid, Scheduler, Charts and robust theming including Material design and FluentUI..
Yes you can! Just make sure you check the license.
The paid subscriptions are only annual.
The Radzen team does not offer consulting services. You can open a thread in the Jobs category - there are members of the community who will help you gladly.
The Radzen team does not immediately schedule feature requests for implementation (unless formally acknowledged by a team member). It depends on what our pipeline currently has, the impact of the feature (how many users will benefit from it) and the ROI (return of investment). As a rule of thumb check the roadmap often to see if the requested feature has been listed there. Having a subscription greatly increases the chance of your feature request to be implemented.
Associating a forum account with a Radzen subscription is done by the Radzen team. Send us an email to email@example.com and specify the forum account name and the email the subscription was purchased with.
Check the tips section for helpful info how to improve your post and increase the chance of getting an answer.