Designining continuous assessment reporting system for nigerian primary schools

LESSON ONE: CREATION OF APPLICATION DATABASE AND SCHOOLDETAILS TABLE

Lesson2 Creation Of States And Local Government Tables From CSV File Downloaded From Internet

Lesson 3 Creation of Starting Blazor Web Assembly Application Using Radzen Blazor Studio

Lesson 4 Troubleshoot Load Error On The List Pages

I remove the load errors observed on the list pages in lesson three by regenerating the entire app from the scratch

Lesson 5 Adding Localization Support For English, French And Arabic Languages.

Lesson 6 Localization Of Textual Elements On Main Layout To French, English And Arabic Languages

Lesson 7: Initial Scaffolding Of Login Page And Other Authentication/Authorization Pages

Lesson 8: Localization Of Newly Added Textual Elements In Main Layout

Lesson 9 Creation of Application Roles

Lesson 10 Localizing Login Layout

Lesson11 Localization Of Login Page To English, French and Arabic

LESSON 12 CHANGING APPLICATION LOGO

Lesson 13 CHANGE RADZENTEXTBOX CONTROLS AUTOGENERATED FOR MAIN PHOTO COLUMN TO RADZENFILEINPUT

Lesson Fourteen Creation Of Students and Parent/Guardian Tables

In this video, I create tables to store data about Student and ParentOrGuardian Entities. I also created a lookup table to store Gender information.

Lesson 15 SCAFFOLDING OF MASTER DETAIL HIERARCHY PAGE FOR STUDENT AND PARENT/GUARDIAN ENTITIES

In this video I create a master detail page depicting the one to many relationship between student and parent/guardian entities.

I make alterations to the list page for students and the add page for parent/guardian using Visual Studio 2022

Lesson 16: Change the label control for main photo column to RADZENIMAGE Control on School List Page

Download the code snippet applied to achieve this from RadzenImage.txt - Google Drive

Lesson 17 Implement Cascading Dropdowns on Add And Edit Parent/Guardian Pages

In the presented video, I initially delve into the explanation of the Cascading Dropdown concept. Subsequently, I proceed to illustrate the process of its implementation on the Add and Edit Parent/Guardian Pages using VISUAL STUDIO 2022 and RADZEN BLAZOR STUDIO.

Lesson18: Reconfigure Student DropdownList On EditParentOrGuardians Page Using Configuration Wizard

In this video I show you how to do the following:-

1. Change the position of a control on a RADZEN BLAZOR page using source view.
  2. Toggle the disabled property of a RADZEN BLAZOR Dropdown using design view.
  3. How to create a stored procedure in SQL SERVER that selects data from one table only
  4. How to import newly created stored procedures into the RADZEN application data model.
  5. How to use RADZEN Configuration Wizard to change the datasource of a RADZEN Dropdown
  6. How to use the RADZEN Configuration Wizard to change the TextProperty and ValueProperty of a RADZEN Dropdown.

Lesson 19: Create SchoolType,Subject, Academic Session and SubjectSchoolType Pages

In this video, I first create the tables to store SchoolType,Subject, Academic Session and SubjectSchoolType in Microsoft SQL SERVER.
Then I proceed to create the pages to interact with these entities in RADZEN BLAZOR STUDIO.

Lesson 20: Creation of Terms, AssessmentTypes, AssesmentSetups tables and their CRUD Pages.

I create these three tables in SQL SERVER database. I create a composite(made up of more than one column) key on AssessmentSetups table.
I move over to RADZEN BLAZOR STUDIO where I generate CRUD pages for the 3 tables.
I enter data into the three tables and I round up the lesson by testing the composite unique key constraint attached to the assessmentsetups table.