Data Label

grafik

Hello,

Is it possible to show the data labels all the time? I need it to be viewed persistently not only as a tool tip option.

Thanks in advance!

Hi @masiw48,

This is not currently possible. It is something we have on our roadmap though.

thanks for your quick answer, is there any expected date?

Is this roadmap still being updated?

Hey @kim,

Yes, the roadmap is regularly updated. We will add soon Radzen 3.0 related stuff as well.

1 Like

Hi i have Radzen 3.1.3 still i could not find the feature which i want(Possibility to show the data labels all the time),would you lease provide me with expected date. thanks in advanced.

We don't have an expected data for the moment. Also check our FAQ about feature requests.

Hi,
is there any update for showing the data labels all the time when using RadzenChart.
I am currently use the Radzen 3.9.9. and i could not find the feature yet.

Thank you.

No. We have not implemented that feature and don't have an ETA for it.

Hi, is there any update for showing the data labels all the time not as Tooltip option, or is there any workaround for doing that using Radzenchart.

Thanks in advance

Data labels have been supported for some time. They are enabled as an option on most demos for example here: Blazor bar chart component

thank You,
when i set RadzenSeriesDataLabels Visible=true without using checkbox to fire it, the data label is only shown on the first ColumSeries , only when i move the mouse on the other Series , i could see the datalabel on them , is there any way to let RadzenSeriesDataLabels Visible=true by default when loading the Radzenchart ?

Seems to work fine in our online demo. Can't tell why it doesn't work for you without actual code.

Thank you, I could reach my goal.