Compiler errors

I updated my Visual Studio to new release Version 17.9.0 Preview 3.0 and it compiles my Radzen Studio application with no issue, even with no warnings but when I try to load very same application into Radzen Studio and try to open any page in designer mode I receive an error "Application does not build" and there are only two type of errors for every single component

E:\RadzenApp\GuidBezra\Components\Pages\AddBRSIS.razor.cs(35,39): error CS0115: 'AddBRSIS.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override

E:\RadzenApp\GuidBezra\Components\Pages\BRSIS.razor.cs(50,39): error CS0115: 'BRSIS.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override

E:\RadzenApp\GuidBezra\Components\Pages\EditBRSIS.razor.cs(38,39): error CS0115: 'EditBRSIS.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override

E:\RadzenApp\GuidBezra\Components\Pages\BRSIS.razor.cs(58,33): error CS0311: The type 'Bezra.Components.Pages.AddBRSIS' cannot be used as type parameter 'T' in the generic type or method 'DialogService.OpenAsync(string, Dictionary<string, object>, DialogOptions)'. There is no implicit reference conversion from 'Bezra.Components.Pages.AddBRSIS' to 'Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.ComponentBase'.

E:\RadzenApp\GuidBezra\Components\Pages\BRSIS.razor.cs(70,33): error CS0311: The type 'Bezra.Components.Pages.EditBRSIS' cannot be used as type parameter 'T' in the generic type or method 'DialogService.OpenAsync(string, Dictionary<string, object>, DialogOptions)'. There is no implicit reference conversion from 'Bezra.Components.Pages.EditBRSIS' to 'Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.ComponentBase'.

and my humble opinion is that those errors are related and they are from the same origin.
So I can continue to develop my application only in Visual Studio but I am not able to use Design mode in Radzen Studio.

Preview build of Visual Studio comes with preview version of .NET 8 which is not supported. Radzen Blazor Studio is compiled against official .NET 8 and cannot work with prevew versions.

Yes, indeed with this version VS came new prerelease .NET8.02 so that is the reason why I stated which version I am using but now I manage to fix it back to .NET8.01, version that was installed previously with what version it worked. Program works as usual with no error when it is compiled with VS but I still have "Failed" as a result of the Radzen Studio initial build process when I load the application.
So my question is:
Where to set defaults .NET8 version for Radzen Blazor Studio?

You cannot control .NET version from RBS. You either have installed the official VS/.NET or the preview. If you have the preview installed this will be the latest version that is going to be used by all tools that rely on .NET.

Ok. Let us say that this is the case, when can I expect improvement regarding compiler compatibility?

I’m afraid that there is nothing we can do.