ERROR - Strange URL Created When Calling a REST API

I was accessing a Page that has a data grid that is fed by an Azure Active Directory-protected Rest API. A Very peculiar thing happened. It appears that the API authorization was a bit slow at the time. When authorization finally did succeed, the grid load was aborted, and the current page was immediately redirected to the login page with the following URL displayed: Login.

Then, since I was presented with the Login Screen, I attempted to log back into the application and, subsequently, was shown a 404 with the URL of localhost, which obviously should not exist. how can I fix this?

Hi @FastTrak,

This URL is generated when the currently accessed resource (URL) fails authorization. The second redirect however looks wrong. It looks as an issue which we have fixed a few releases ago. You can try adding security again to this application so it will generate updated AccountController.cs code with the required fixes applied.

Okay, I did what you suggested, and it worked. However, it looks like it generates quite a few errors on loading (see below):

D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\ApplicationRoles.razor.cs(104,35): error CS0115: 'ApplicationRoles.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\AddApplicationRole.razor.cs(100,35): error CS0115: 'AddApplicationRole.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\AddSubmissionCode.razor.cs(86,35): error CS0115: 'AddSubmissionCode.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\AddApplicationUser.razor.cs(108,35): error CS0115: 'AddApplicationUser.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\ApplicationUsers.razor.cs(104,35): error CS0115: 'ApplicationUsers.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\AvailablePartnumberList.razor.cs(120,35): error CS0115: 'AvailablePartnumberList.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\GetAllOrderItemsListByStatuses.razor.cs(112,35): error CS0115: 'GetAllOrderItemsListByStatuses.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\CompleteInventory.razor.cs(120,35): error CS0115: 'CompleteInventory.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\CanceledOrders.razor.cs(120,35): error CS0115: 'CanceledOrders.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\GetNewOrderItemsList.razor.cs(114,35): error CS0115: 'GetNewOrderItemsList.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\EditApplicationUser.razor.cs(115,35): error CS0115: 'EditApplicationUser.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\Login.razor.cs(108,35): error CS0115: 'Login.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\EditSubmissionCode.razor.cs(93,35): error CS0115: 'EditSubmissionCode.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\NewOrders.razor.cs(118,35): error CS0115: 'NewOrders.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\PickNPack.razor.cs(125,39): error CS0115: 'PickNPack.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\Profile.razor.cs(116,35): error CS0115: 'Profile.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\RegisterApplicationUser.razor.cs(104,35): error CS0115: 'RegisterApplicationUser.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\ResetPassword.razor.cs(104,35): error CS0115: 'ResetPassword.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\ReturnOrders.razor.cs(130,35): error CS0115: 'ReturnOrders.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\ShippedOrders.razor.cs(121,35): error CS0115: 'ShippedOrders.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\RmaOrders.razor.cs(118,35): error CS0115: 'RmaOrders.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\StagedOrders.razor.cs(121,35): error CS0115: 'StagedOrders.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\WarehouseInventory.razor.cs(126,35): error CS0115: 'WarehouseInventory.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\ApplicationUsers.razor.cs(114,33): error CS0311: The type 'VisionSuiteShipManager.Client.Pages.AddApplicationUser' cannot be used as type parameter 'T' in the generic type or method 'DialogService.OpenAsync(string, Dictionary<string, object>, DialogOptions)'. There is no implicit reference conversion from 'VisionSuiteShipManager.Client.Pages.AddApplicationUser' to 'Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.ComponentBase'.
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\ApplicationRoles.razor.cs(114,33): error CS0311: The type 'VisionSuiteShipManager.Client.Pages.AddApplicationRole' cannot be used as type parameter 'T' in the generic type or method 'DialogService.OpenAsync(string, Dictionary<string, object>, DialogOptions)'. There is no implicit reference conversion from 'VisionSuiteShipManager.Client.Pages.AddApplicationRole' to 'Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.ComponentBase'.
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\ApplicationUsers.razor.cs(125,33): error CS0311: The type 'VisionSuiteShipManager.Client.Pages.EditApplicationUser' cannot be used as type parameter 'T' in the generic type or method 'DialogService.OpenAsync(string, Dictionary<string, object>, DialogOptions)'. There is no implicit reference conversion from 'VisionSuiteShipManager.Client.Pages.EditApplicationUser' to 'Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.ComponentBase'.
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\Login.razor.cs(128,46): error CS0311: The type 'VisionSuiteShipManager.Client.Pages.RegisterApplicationUser' cannot be used as type parameter 'T' in the generic type or method 'DialogService.OpenAsync(string, Dictionary<string, object>, DialogOptions)'. There is no implicit reference conversion from 'VisionSuiteShipManager.Client.Pages.RegisterApplicationUser' to 'Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.ComponentBase'.
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\Login.razor.cs(143,42): error CS0311: The type 'VisionSuiteShipManager.Client.Pages.ResetPassword' cannot be used as type parameter 'T' in the generic type or method 'DialogService.OpenAsync(string, Dictionary<string, object>, DialogOptions)'. There is no implicit reference conversion from 'VisionSuiteShipManager.Client.Pages.ResetPassword' to 'Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.ComponentBase'.
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\SubmissionCodes.razor.cs(157,33): error CS0311: The type 'VisionSuiteShipManager.Client.Pages.AddSubmissionCode' cannot be used as type parameter 'T' in the generic type or method 'DialogService.OpenAsync(string, Dictionary<string, object>, DialogOptions)'. There is no implicit reference conversion from 'VisionSuiteShipManager.Client.Pages.AddSubmissionCode' to 'Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.ComponentBase'.
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\SubmissionCodes.razor.cs(168,33): error CS0311: The type 'VisionSuiteShipManager.Client.Pages.EditSubmissionCode' cannot be used as type parameter 'T' in the generic type or method 'DialogService.OpenAsync(string, Dictionary<string, object>, DialogOptions)'. There is no implicit reference conversion from 'VisionSuiteShipManager.Client.Pages.EditSubmissionCode' to 'Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.ComponentBase'.

D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Server\Program.cs(25,37): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Components' does not exist in the namespace 'VisionSuiteShipManager.Server' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Server\Program.cs(216,24): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'App' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Server\Program.cs(216,163): error CS0234: The type or namespace name '_Imports' does not exist in the namespace 'VisionSuiteShipManager.Client' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

This is quite peculiar since everything is there, and it doesn't generate any errors when built and run. Any ideas? I am using the latest 8.0.101 build of the DotNet Framework.

What is the output of running dotnet --info? I suspect you may be having this issue: Compiler errors - #2 by enchev

D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\AddApplicationRole.razor.cs(100,35): error CS0115: 'AddApplicationRole.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\AddApplicationUser.razor.cs(108,35): error CS0115: 'AddApplicationUser.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\AddSubmissionCode.razor.cs(86,35): error CS0115: 'AddSubmissionCode.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\ApplicationRoles.razor.cs(104,35): error CS0115: 'ApplicationRoles.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\AvailablePartnumberList.razor.cs(120,35): error CS0115: 'AvailablePartnumberList.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\CanceledOrders.razor.cs(120,35): error CS0115: 'CanceledOrders.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\ApplicationUsers.razor.cs(104,35): error CS0115: 'ApplicationUsers.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\CompleteInventory.razor.cs(120,35): error CS0115: 'CompleteInventory.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\EditApplicationUser.razor.cs(115,35): error CS0115: 'EditApplicationUser.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\GetAllOrderItemsListByStatuses.razor.cs(112,35): error CS0115: 'GetAllOrderItemsListByStatuses.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\EditSubmissionCode.razor.cs(93,35): error CS0115: 'EditSubmissionCode.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\GetNewOrderItemsList.razor.cs(114,35): error CS0115: 'GetNewOrderItemsList.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\PickNPack.razor.cs(125,39): error CS0115: 'PickNPack.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\RegisterApplicationUser.razor.cs(104,35): error CS0115: 'RegisterApplicationUser.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\ResetPassword.razor.cs(104,35): error CS0115: 'ResetPassword.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\NewOrders.razor.cs(118,35): error CS0115: 'NewOrders.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\Profile.razor.cs(116,35): error CS0115: 'Profile.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\RmaOrders.razor.cs(118,35): error CS0115: 'RmaOrders.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\ShippedOrders.razor.cs(121,35): error CS0115: 'ShippedOrders.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\StagedOrders.razor.cs(121,35): error CS0115: 'StagedOrders.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\Login.razor.cs(108,35): error CS0115: 'Login.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\WarehouseInventory.razor.cs(126,35): error CS0115: 'WarehouseInventory.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\ReturnOrders.razor.cs(130,35): error CS0115: 'ReturnOrders.OnInitializedAsync()': no suitable method found to override
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\ApplicationUsers.razor.cs(114,33): error CS0311: The type 'VisionSuiteShipManager.Client.Pages.AddApplicationUser' cannot be used as type parameter 'T' in the generic type or method 'DialogService.OpenAsync(string, Dictionary<string, object>, DialogOptions)'. There is no implicit reference conversion from 'VisionSuiteShipManager.Client.Pages.AddApplicationUser' to 'Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.ComponentBase'.
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\ApplicationRoles.razor.cs(114,33): error CS0311: The type 'VisionSuiteShipManager.Client.Pages.AddApplicationRole' cannot be used as type parameter 'T' in the generic type or method 'DialogService.OpenAsync(string, Dictionary<string, object>, DialogOptions)'. There is no implicit reference conversion from 'VisionSuiteShipManager.Client.Pages.AddApplicationRole' to 'Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.ComponentBase'.
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\Login.razor.cs(128,46): error CS0311: The type 'VisionSuiteShipManager.Client.Pages.RegisterApplicationUser' cannot be used as type parameter 'T' in the generic type or method 'DialogService.OpenAsync(string, Dictionary<string, object>, DialogOptions)'. There is no implicit reference conversion from 'VisionSuiteShipManager.Client.Pages.RegisterApplicationUser' to 'Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.ComponentBase'.
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\Login.razor.cs(143,42): error CS0311: The type 'VisionSuiteShipManager.Client.Pages.ResetPassword' cannot be used as type parameter 'T' in the generic type or method 'DialogService.OpenAsync(string, Dictionary<string, object>, DialogOptions)'. There is no implicit reference conversion from 'VisionSuiteShipManager.Client.Pages.ResetPassword' to 'Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.ComponentBase'.
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\ApplicationUsers.razor.cs(125,33): error CS0311: The type 'VisionSuiteShipManager.Client.Pages.EditApplicationUser' cannot be used as type parameter 'T' in the generic type or method 'DialogService.OpenAsync(string, Dictionary<string, object>, DialogOptions)'. There is no implicit reference conversion from 'VisionSuiteShipManager.Client.Pages.EditApplicationUser' to 'Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.ComponentBase'.
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\SubmissionCodes.razor.cs(157,33): error CS0311: The type 'VisionSuiteShipManager.Client.Pages.AddSubmissionCode' cannot be used as type parameter 'T' in the generic type or method 'DialogService.OpenAsync(string, Dictionary<string, object>, DialogOptions)'. There is no implicit reference conversion from 'VisionSuiteShipManager.Client.Pages.AddSubmissionCode' to 'Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.ComponentBase'.
D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Client\Pages\SubmissionCodes.razor.cs(168,33): error CS0311: The type 'VisionSuiteShipManager.Client.Pages.EditSubmissionCode' cannot be used as type parameter 'T' in the generic type or method 'DialogService.OpenAsync(string, Dictionary<string, object>, DialogOptions)'. There is no implicit reference conversion from 'VisionSuiteShipManager.Client.Pages.EditSubmissionCode' to 'Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.ComponentBase'.

D:\My Projects\FlexOps\Asp.NET\Blazor\Scratch\VisionSuiteShipManager\Server\Program.cs(216,163): error CS0234: The type or namespace name '_Imports' does not exist in the namespace 'VisionSuiteShipManager.Client' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

 fastt  dotnet --info
.NET SDK:
Version: 8.0.101
Commit: 6eceda187b
Workload version: 8.0.100-manifests.2d22c5a9

Runtime Environment:
OS Name: Windows
OS Version: 10.0.22631
OS Platform: Windows
RID: win-x64
Base Path: C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk\8.0.101\

.NET workloads installed:
Workload version: 8.0.100-manifests.2d22c5a9
[aspire]
Installation Source: SDK 8.0.100
Manifest Version: 8.0.0-preview.1.23557.2/8.0.100
Manifest Path: C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk-manifests\8.0.100\microsoft.net.sdk.aspire\8.0.0-preview.1.23557.2\WorkloadManifest.json
Install Type: Msi

[maui-windows]
Installation Source: VS 17.8.34511.84
Manifest Version: 8.0.3/8.0.100
Manifest Path: C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk-manifests\8.0.100\microsoft.net.sdk.maui\8.0.3\WorkloadManifest.json

[maccatalyst]
Manifest Version: 17.2.8004/8.0.100
Manifest Path: C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk-manifests\8.0.100\microsoft.net.sdk.maccatalyst\17.2.8004\WorkloadManifest.json

[ios]
Manifest Version: 17.2.8004/8.0.100
Manifest Path: C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk-manifests\8.0.100\microsoft.net.sdk.ios\17.2.8004\WorkloadManifest.json

[android]
Manifest Version: 34.0.59/8.0.100
Manifest Path: C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk-manifests\8.0.100\microsoft.net.sdk.android\34.0.59\WorkloadManifest.json

Host:
Version: 8.0.1
Architecture: x64
Commit: bf5e279d92

.NET SDKs installed:
8.0.101 [C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk]

.NET runtimes installed:
Microsoft.AspNetCore.App 6.0.26 [C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.AspNetCore.App]
Microsoft.AspNetCore.App 8.0.1 [C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.AspNetCore.App]
Microsoft.NETCore.App 6.0.26 [C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App]
Microsoft.NETCore.App 8.0.1 [C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App]
Microsoft.WindowsDesktop.App 6.0.26 [C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.WindowsDesktop.App]
Microsoft.WindowsDesktop.App 8.0.1 [C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.WindowsDesktop.App]

Other architectures found:
x86 [C:\Program Files (x86)\dotnet]
registered at [HKLM\SOFTWARE\dotnet\Setup\InstalledVersions\x86\InstallLocation]

Environment variables:
Not set

global.json file:
Not found

Learn more:
dotnet command - .NET CLI | Microsoft Learn

Download .NET:
.NET Downloads (Linux, macOS, and Windows)

Hi @FastTrak,

You don't seem to have a preview version of the SDK installed indeed. I have identical setup (with 8.0.101) installed but projects seem to build as expected. Does this problem happen with a new application? Can you send us the problematic application so we can test locally?

I am running into this issue as well...I just shared an application with you (same one I share with the image issue. I just added basic security) The error occurs on the second login attempt. It is trying to redirect to an unknow page...

Try applying this to get the updated code.

Tried this twice. It does not address the issue. Did you reapply it in the sample I sent you? Did it on this end and no luck.

The issue discussed in this thread has been fixed (the redirect to a wrong url). I suggest debugging the redirect code to see what goes at your end. I didn't test your example as I don't know what to look for precisely.

If you login in with incorrect credentials, it seems to lose the default url on second try, even if it is correct.

I don't know what default url is. Your application does not have a REST service which this thread is about. I am closing this thread as it seems unrelated to your issue. Feel free to open a new one where you provide more details.