Your support

Such aggressiveness has never happened to me. I was just going to buy your product but I will refrain from doing so with such hostility. On the contrary this inappropriate response from you has prompted me to express my opinion about your product and in particular your support everywhere in the forums where I am a member. Now you can close the topic again, you won't hear from me anymore.

Hi,

We usually try to help every Radzen user on our forums completely for free - for paid customers we have support over email and yes we do answer forum posts of Radzen subscribers with priority. You expressed several times in your forum posts that Radzen is not good solution for you and we agreed that your should look for different solution. Radzen is not silver bullet and cannot fit everywhere. You stated that our multi-tenancy support, our security, demos, documentation, support, etc. is not up to your standards and we agree with you. Please look for different solution.

Best Regards,
Vladimir

What I did was asking constructive question because some things doesn't make sense to me. I was hoping to get answers from your side instead of getting ignored.
You can be sure that I will neither buy your product nor recommend it to anyone.

Hi,

Yes, you already said that you will not buy our product and not recommend us. For two weeks you've started or participated in more than 20 threads randomly for both Angular and Blazor sometimes directly stating how Radzen will not work for you and after we answered your first couple of questions we suggested that most probably Radzen is not good solution for you. Flooding our (or any other) forum anonymously with random questions and demanding answers is not the nicest way of interaction nor the most productive way to learn a technology or product.

Have a great day,
Vladimir

1 Like