Where is the data source config for CRUD generation stored?

Dear radzen team

I would like to modify an existing data source I used in the past for creating CRUD classes. It is a MSSQL data source.

And the properties I would like to change in it are the once for the naming convention:

I would like to force the "directly from the database" option for my old data source configuration.

PS: I tried taking the same name, but it did not overwrite the settings, the settings were only working for that specific run.

Thank you

Those settings are stored in appsettings.json. If you decide to change those options be aware that a lot of generated code would probably get broken after doing this change.

The other option is to create a new data source with the same name as the existing one and pick the desired options. Again any generated CRUD pages would probably have to be regenerated because of type and property name changes.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the quick response, @korchev. I found it. And indeed there is a lot to change aftewards, thank you for the warning, but I had some older generated code, using the parameters:

"NoPluralize": false,
      "UseDatabaseNames": false

from Radzen Studio and I need to get everything following the same conventions.
Thank you

For documentation reasons, here is the part I was interested in:

"ConnectionStrings": {
    "CoraDevDbConnection": 
"...;Encrypt=true;TrustServerCertificate=true;Connection Timeout=30"
  },
  "Databases": {
    "MyDevDb": {
      "NoPluralize": false,
      "UseDatabaseNames": true
    }