Web Deployment error (first attemp)

This is my first attempt with Razden. I created a single page site Blazor (server sided) with just a login component.
The site runs ok. When I go to deploy to my local IIS (Win10 Professional) I get the following error.
I have installed Net Core 3.1.5 Window Hosting.

adzen: Server application prepare for publish done in 7159ms.
radzen: Deploying...
radzen: Reading connection strings
radzen: Saving connection strings in appsettings.json
radzen: Creating temporary deploy folder
radzen: Copying server app to deploy folder
radzen: Syncing deploy folder with server
msdeploy: Error: The type initializer for 'Microsoft.Web.Deployment.DeploymentManager' threw an exception.

msdeploy: Error: The type initializer for 'Microsoft.Web.Deployment.BuiltInTypesCache' threw an exception.

msdeploy: Error: The provider 'Microsoft.Data.Tools.Schema.MsDeploy.MsDeployProviderFactory' could not be loaded.

msdeploy: Error: The type 'Microsoft.Data.Tools.Schema.MsDeploy.MsDeployProviderFactory' could not be loaded. The configuration settings may not be valid.

msdeploy: Error: The type initializer for 'Microsoft.Data.Tools.Schema.MsDeploy.MsDeployProviderBaseProviderFactory' threw an exception.
Error: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Data.Tools.Schema.Sql, Version=10.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

msdeploy: Error count: 1.

Sounds similar to this SO question. You may try reinstalling WebDeploy.

Thanks for the quick reply... I deleted the two registry entries suggested further on in the post you sent and that allowed for deployment.
Now I get to read up on setting up IIS to host the page.
Thanks again.