Vehicle monitoring system in blazor

LESSON ONE (DATABASE CREATION)

Transact-SQL script to create the database, tables and insert data can be found at VehicleMonitoringDBScript/VehicleMonitoringDB.sql at main · benjaminsqlserver/VehicleMonitoringDBScript · GitHub

LESSON TWO: Creation of Baseline Blazor App Using RADZEN Blazor Studio

In this video, I create the starting Blazor app using RADZEN BLAZOR STUDIO. I connect the app to the database created in lesson one. I also create the CRUD Pages for all the tables in the database.
Source code for this lesson can be found at GitHub - benjaminsqlserver/VehicleMonitoringSystem at ApplicationBaseline

LESSON THREE: How To Change The Height And Width Of Dialogs For Add and Edit Pages

One of my viewers asked me this question. In this video, I show you how to do this using Visual Studio 2022.

Source code can be found at GitHub - benjaminsqlserver/VehicleMonitoringSystem at ChangeHeightAndWithOfDialogs

LESSON FOUR: Implementation of Speed Classification Entity

In this video we create the database table for SpeedClassification entity, enter some data into it and create BLAZOR CRUD Pages for it.

Source code for this video can be found at GitHub - benjaminsqlserver/VehicleMonitoringSystem at ImplementionOfSpeedClassificationEntity

LESSON FIVE: DASHBOARD PART ONE
In this video, I create a dashboard that displays the following statistics:-
Number of slow vehicles in the last one month.
Number of vehicles that ran at normal speed in the last one month.
Number of vehicles that exceeded the speed limit for the last one month.
I show you how to use a Radzen Blazor Component called RadialGauge.
Source code can be found at GitHub - benjaminsqlserver/VehicleMonitoringSystem at RadzenRadialGauge.
Please support my work and buy me a cup of coffee at https://buymeacoffee.com/benjaminsqlserver