ValueAxis text orientation

Hi,

I haven't found the chart setting instructing the ValueAxis text to change its orientation automatically as it seems to be in the RadzenCRM Step by step tutorial.

Thank you

Fred

Hi @FredK_Trashmail,

There is no such setting and this is why you haven't found it. The title of the value axis is always rotated.

This is what I am struggling with. Mine doesn’t. Small série, large série, it always overlaps and stays horizontal (using Safari).

Do you mean the category axis (which is the horizontal one)? If yes - there is no way to change the orientation of the labels at the moment.

Hi Korchev,

This is what I meant. In your Step by Step CRM example, one can see that the labels on the horizontal line are vertical and move / re-render towards a 135° angle as you add width. In the example below, such behaviour doesn't exist and a very limited number of columns make it very messy to read.

Thanks

Fred

The labels of the horizontal and vertical axis do not support rotation. What you see in the tutorial is a screenshot from the Angular chart component which is an entirely different component based on a third party open source library.

On another thread you have already showed how to rotate labels by 45 degrees:

@context.Value

any update about this?

Any update? I need to change the orientation of CategoryAxis values.

Hi Korchev,

After apply the code above inside RadzenChart tags:

Seems to work as expected in our demos.

If you have a subscription you can send us your app to info@radzen.com for troubleshooting.

Do you have the link for the sample above?

It is the online demo which the code from the linked thread.

Now it's working Korchev. Thanks!