Using wasm template - asp.net security tables do not get generated

hi, I have a simple db in msserver
after clicking the security option, then selecting asp.net security , using all the defaults, i expected the usual asp.net security tables would be generated.

this works ok for the Blazor Server - no luck with wasm...

happy to zip up project and send in if required.

using 1.3.0 Blazor Studio

seems the build failed which would explain it.

1. 'SecurityService' does not contain a definition for 'ResetPassword' and no accessible extension method 'ResetPassword' accepting a first argument of type 'SecurityService' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) Lucapwasm.Client C:\xxx\lucap-exp-wasm\Client\Pages\ResetPassword.razor.cs

2. 'SecurityService' does not contain a definition for 'Register' and no accessible extension method 'Register' accepting a first argument of type 'SecurityService' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) Lucapwasm.Client C:\xxx\lucap-exp-wasm\Client\Pages\RegisterApplicationUser.razor.cs

I've tried starting from brand new applications twice so I don't think I'm doing anything weird. It can see the DB and generate the UI - but the Security is tripping up the code and it won't compile so stops being able to generate the security tables

Try deleting the login page. It seems to have been generated once with reset and register functionality and once without (however the file hasn't been updated).

yup - worked - thanks