Update Table via Radzen Blazer Edit Page

Hi There,
I have apparently a simple requirement. I have one table, named "TBL_MYDATA" in SQL DB. The table is as below...
ID : INT : PK : Identity (1,1)
DID : VARCHAR(10) : Computed column : "DID" + RIGHT("00000" + CAST(ID AS varchar(5)) , 5)
Name: VARCHAR(100) NOT NULL
ADDRESS: VARCHAR(200) NULL

Now I have created a page with gridview which shows data correctly and then on click of each row, "Edit" screen is also opening correctly, and that Edit Page is showing two fields.. i.e. NAME & ADDRESS.
~ Upto here it's all good. Now when I am editing any field, Name or Address and trying to hit save then I'm getting error

Upon further investigation in SQL Profiler, I noticed that the way Update SQL is generated from Radzen Edit page is as below,

So, here I could see that the update statement is trying to update "ID" column, which is a primary key. Obviously, this statement is causing the failure.
How can I prevent such thing? I do not want update statement generated from the "FORM" view to try updating any Primary key column or computed column etc. But in Radzen IDE, I couldn't find such option anywhere. Kindly could someone give me some guidance please?

Usually Radzen generated CRUD EditXXX page will not have primary key in the form if the key is identity:

Thanks @enchev
In my Edit page also, ID column (Which is a Primary Key and Identity) and DID (which is a computed column) is not present. So I assumed UI looked good. Only when I found it is not letting me do the update then I look help of SQL Profiler to see what actually is getting fired in SQL side and then only I am noticing that the SQL code behind is creating a statement that includes ID update (as the sql I shared).
So, my question was, is there a way I can explicitly define what to not update.

Make sure that the key is parked properly as identity in the model - this is how EF knows what to update and what not:

Thanks for responding @enchev
Unfortunately, nothing abnormal in model... I am just a bit lost what's going on here.

[Table("MY_TBLDATA", Schema = "Common")]
public partial class CommonMYTBLDATA
{
[DatabaseGenerated(DatabaseGeneratedOption.Identity)]
public int ID
{
get;
set;
}
[Key]
[DatabaseGenerated(DatabaseGeneratedOption.None)]
public string DID
{
get;
set;
}
[ConcurrencyCheck]
public string NAME
{
get;
set;
}
[ConcurrencyCheck]
public string ADDRESS
{
get;
set;
}
}

If you have Radzen subscription you can send us your application where we can reproduce and debug the problem at info@radzen.com.

Unfortunately I don't (Yet). I am evaluating this product and possibly if it suits our purposes (my users are great Excel Fan... so they like to see how best we can provide a grid that is almost excel like, and whether they can drag a comment on multiple rows etc. to update.... lol :slight_smile: )
But I am very far from it yet and struggling at the basics.

By the way... I noticed on my first post, I wrote a typo.
The ID is identity auto increment column. But this is not a PK....

Actual PK is DID column.
Could that give us some hint why program is trying to update ID column? If yes then how could we avoid such?

I mean to be honest... my question is even more generic.... If for some reason I have a few calculated column etc. which I don;t want to update from UI, how do I do so here?

Not sure what’s the idea behind this setup however usually the key is automatically incremented. I’m still unsure how your Edit page looks like.

I’m afraid that we cannot offer you anything close to that.