Unable to build project - Already contains definition

I'm having some trouble compiling my Radzen project. I'm on the current version 2.52.2

This was working before (2 versions ago). It is complaining about the fact there is already a definition for one of the properties that I set during page load:

dotnet: Pages\LocalPlacementSheet.razor.designer.cs(467,32): error CS0102: The type 'LocalPlacementSheetComponent' already contains a definition for 'ddlGender' [C:\Dev\PlacementSheets\server\PlacementSheets.csproj]
Pages\LocalPlacementSheet.razor.designer.cs(486,32): error CS0102: The type 'LocalPlacementSheetComponent' already contains a definition for 'ddlDonorType' [C:\Dev\PlacementSheets\server\PlacementSheets.csproj]
Pages\AllLocalPlacementSheets.razor.designer.cs(468,32): error CS0102: The type 'AllLocalPlacementSheetsComponent' already contains a definition for 'ddlGender' [C:\Dev\PlacementSheets\server\PlacementSheets.csproj]

dotnet: Pages\AllLocalPlacementSheets.razor.designer.cs(487,32): error CS0102: The type 'AllLocalPlacementSheetsComponent' already contains a definition for 'ddlDonorType' [C:\Dev\PlacementSheets\server\PlacementSheets.csproj]

dotnet:

dotnet: The build failed. Fix the build errors and run again.

dotnet: watch : Exited with error code 1

dotnet: watch : Waiting for a file to change before restarting dotnet...

However, I only see one property being set per page.

Please send us the meta of your application at info@radzen.com. This might happen if you have property name equal to component name - we generate component references in the latest version.

Thanks, I've sent the meta folder.

Yes, I was right. You have properties named after component names - you need to change the name of the component or change the property name.

That did the trick! I'll be sure to keep separate names for properties vs. components in the future. Thanks.