Too many open files

Hello,
just installed Radzen latest version (2.10.14) under Ubuntu 18.10.

I create a new project and I get:
Error: EMFILE: too many open files, watch '/home/mgiammarco/Documenti/provaRadzen/meta'
at FSWatcher.start (fs.js:1421:26)
at Object.fs.watch (fs.js:1458:11)

Can you help me?
Thanks,
Mario

How many files do you have in the /home/mgiammarco/Documenti/provaRadzen/meta directory? There is a chance other applications have opened files too. You can increase that number by running ulimit -n 4096

In the meta directory I have only files created by Radzen. I moved the application folder in a directory not backupped by synology software (which keeps file notifications) just to be sure. I also gave ulimit command.
After many open files exceptions the application starts, I can work, but when I run it I get:

dotnet:
Unhandled Exception:
dotnet: System.IO.IOException: The configured user limit (128) on the number of inotify instances has been reached.
at System.IO.FileSystemWatcher.StartRaisingEvents()
at System.IO.FileSystemWatcher.StartRaisingEventsIfNotDisposed()
at System.IO.FileSystemWatcher.set_EnableRaisingEvents(Boolean value)
at Microsoft.Extensions.FileProviders.Physical.PhysicalFilesWatcher.TryEnableFileSystemWatcher()
at Microsoft.Extensions.FileProviders.Physical.PhysicalFilesWatcher.CreateFileChangeToken(String filter)
at Microsoft.Extensions.Primitives.ChangeToken.OnChange(Func`1 changeTokenProducer, Action changeTokenConsumer)
at Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration.FileConfigurationProvider..ctor(FileConfigurationSource source)
at Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration.Json.JsonConfigurationSource.Build(IConfigurationBuilder builder)

Looking in internet it seems a not related error but I am not sure.
It seems strange that only radzen has these problems. I have android studio and eclipse opened without errors.

The last exception seems to be a quirk of .NET Core. You will have to globally increase the number of open files.

Android Studio and Eclipse don't use .NET Core so you won't see that exception there.

Ok problem solved. It seems that in modern distro you obtain results only if you put limits in /etc/systemd/user.conf and system.conf and reboot.

To avoid dotnet error these are the commands:
echo 999999 | sudo tee -a /proc/sys/fs/inotify/max_user_watches
echo 999999 | sudo tee -a /proc/sys/fs/inotify/max_queued_events
echo 999999 | sudo tee -a /proc/sys/fs/inotify/max_user_instances