Table Spinner

Hi Guys, I'm having a problem with Running the App and having a spinner over the Table. Like its not able to connect. The Security tables work, and I've tried starting with a fresh Project, as well as running from VS, I get the same results. The only thing I can find is the Serializable Error listed below.

Thanks

dotnet: info
dotnet: : Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker[2]
Executed action method DemoInv3.Controllers.HvtDb.LocationsController.GetLocations (server), returned result Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.ObjectResult in 0.4492ms.
strong text
dotnet: info: Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ObjectResultExecutor[1]
Executing ObjectResult, writing value of type 'Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.SerializableError'.

dotnet: info: Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker[2]
Executed action DemoInv3.Controllers.HvtDb.LocationsController.GetLocations (server) in 3.9598ms
info: Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.Internal.WebHost[2]
Request finished in 6.912ms 400 application/json; odata.metadata=minimal; odata.streaming=true; charset=utf-8

dotnet: info: Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.Internal.WebHost[1]
Request starting HTTP/1.1 OPTIONS http://localhost:5000/odata/HvtDb/Accounts?$top=10&$skip=0&$count=true&$expand=Facility,Vendor,PaymentMethod,PaymentTerm,ShippingAccount,ShippingMethod 0
info: Microsoft.AspNetCore.Cors.Infrastructure.CorsService[4]
CORS policy execution successful.
Request finished in 0.1086ms 204

dotnet: info: Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.Internal.WebHost[1]
Request starting HTTP/1.1 GET http://localhost:5000/odata/HvtDb/Accounts?$top=10&$skip=0&$count=true&$expand=Facility,Vendor,PaymentMethod,PaymentTerm,ShippingAccount,ShippingMethod
info: Microsoft.AspNetCore.Cors.Infrastructure.CorsService[4]
CORS policy execution successful.

dotnet: info: Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker[3]
Route matched with {action = "GetAccounts", controller = "Accounts"}. Executing controller action with signature System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[DemoInv3.Models.HvtDb.Account] GetAccounts() on controller DemoInv3.Controllers.HvtDb.AccountsController (server).

dotnet: info: Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker[1]
Executing action method DemoInv3.Controllers.HvtDb.AccountsController.GetAccounts (server) - Validation state: Valid

dotnet: info: Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker[2]
Executed action method DemoInv3.Controllers.HvtDb.AccountsController.GetAccounts (server), returned result Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.ObjectResult in 0.1949ms.

dotnet: info: Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ObjectResultExecutor[1]
Executing ObjectResult, writing value of type 'Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.SerializableError'.

dotnet: info
dotnet: : Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker[2]
Executed action DemoInv3.Controllers.HvtDb.AccountsController.GetAccounts (server) in 3.2419ms
Request finished in 3.9059ms 400 application/json; odata.metadata=minimal; odata.streaming=true; charset=utf-8

There is probably something particular in that table which is causing a problem. Can you send us your application and a SQL create script of the database (or just the Locations table) to info@radzen.com?

I have this error on multiple tables when trying to create a record. The POST returns a 400 and the message The input was not valid. is returned with no other information. I don't see any difference on these POST methods vs others that do successfully create records.

Can you check Radzen output pane for exceptions?

The input is not valid error is thrown by the OData stack when the JSON posted does not match the target C# class. For example required (non-nullable) properties are missing from the JSON or the property type isn't right - a string property receives a number or vice versa. Check in your browser's developer tools what the JSON payload looks like and compare it with the C# class that Radzen has generated. Look for missing non-nullable properties and or mismatched types.