Table size

Hi,
are there any rules about the size of the tables?
Because when I use some tables with a lot of data and I use for example a function like Open Dialog I can't obtain the output. It continues to load the data, but it never shows those.
I don't have a license.

Thanks! Michela

There is some sort of exception being thrown. Check your browser's developer tools and Radzen's output pane. There are probably more details in the exception stacktrace.

Thanks.
In the output pane i obtained this:
"dotnet: fail: Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Database.Command[0]
2021-02-24 17:28:00.785680 ThreadID:10 (ERROR) OracleRelationalCommand.ExecuteReaderAsync() : Oracle.ManagedDataAccess.Client.OracleException (0x80004005): ORA-00904: "p"."SYS_C00023_19030511:38:13$": identificativo non valido
at OracleInternal.ServiceObjects.OracleConnectionImpl.VerifyExecution(Int32& cursorId, Boolean bThrowArrayBindRelatedErrors, SqlStatementType sqlStatementType, Int32 arrayBindCount, OracleException& exceptionForArrayBindDML, Boolean& hasMoreRowsInDB, Boolean bFirstIterationDone)
at OracleInternal.ServiceObjects.OracleCommandImpl.ExecuteReader(String commandText, OracleParameterCollection paramColl, CommandType commandType, OracleConnectionImpl connectionImpl, OracleDataReaderImpl& rdrImpl, Int32 longFetchSize, Int64 clientInitialLOBFS, OracleDependencyImpl orclDependencyImpl, Int64[] scnForExecution, Int64[]& scnFromExecution, OracleParameterCollection& bindByPositionParamColl, Boolean& bBindParamPresent, Int64& internalInitialLOBFS, OracleException& exceptionForArrayBindDML, OracleConnection connection, OracleLogicalTransaction& oracleLogicalTransaction, IEnumerable`1 adrianParsedStmt, Boolean isDescribeOnly, Boolean isFromEF)
at Oracle.ManagedDataAccess.Client.OracleCommand.ExecuteReader(Boolean requery, Boolean fillRequest, CommandBehavior behavior)
at Oracle.ManagedDataAccess.Client.OracleCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.ExecuteDbDataReaderAsync(CommandBehavior behavior, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at Oracle.EntityFrameworkCore.Storage.Internal.OracleRelationalCommandBuilderFactory.OracleRelationalCommandBuilder.OracleRelationalCommand.ExecuteReaderAsync(RelationalCommandParameterObject parameterObject, CancellationToken cancellationToken)"
Could it be the reason? What can I do?

Thanks again, Michela

Unfortunately I don't have any idea what this exception means. However it would stop the application from working correctly.

Hi!
When I use some tables and I run the application Radzen creates additional columns "extended statistics" and these I think generate some errors.
I send you the screenshot of the extended statistics:
How can I avoid that Radzen adds these to the original format of the table?
Thanks again!

Radzen does not create columns called extended statistics.

I'm sorry, but I'm not understanding and I don't know what I can do.
Are there any settings that I can check? In the page tab "Settings" there is nothing.
When I select the data and I run the application these "SYS_" columns are added and they stop the process and I can't get the output. Radzen processes them like hidden columns.
Furthermore, I obtain some failure messagges because some columns contain NULL value, but this is correct. I don't have all the value. How can I handle this?
Thank you!

When you create/edit a datasource you can select which tables and columns Radzen will use. Maybe Oracle is including system tables.