Swagger/OpenAPI Data Model Import Issues

Hi, I'm trying to work on a proof of concept using Radzen, before we purchase a pro license. We have an Azure API Management backend which I can export to Swagger/Open API specs. My Idea was to use on Radzen's side to generate everything needed.

I am having issues with the data code generation. I have a simple Open API spec with just a single GET endpoint, that just returns an array of objects with 3 properties id, name, randominfo.
Radzen recognizes my endpoint and definition.

Here is my Swagger file.

{
    "swagger": "2.0",
    "info": {
        "title": "PSA",
        "version": "1.0",
        "description": "PSA Product"
    },
    "host": "redacted.azure-api.net",
    "basePath": "/psa",
    "schemes": [
        "https"
    ],
    "securityDefinitions": {
        "apiKeyHeader": {
            "type": "apiKey",
            "name": "Ocp-Apim-Subscription-Key",
            "in": "header"
        },
        "apiKeyQuery": {
            "type": "apiKey",
            "name": "subscription-key",
            "in": "query"
        }
    },
    "security": [
        {
            "apiKeyHeader": []
        },
        {
            "apiKeyQuery": []
        }
    ],
    "paths": {
        "/ReturnData": {
            "get": {
                "operationId": "get-returndata",
                "summary": "ReturnData",
                "produces": [
                    "application/json"
                ],
                "responses": {
                    "200": {
                        "description": "",
                        "schema": {
                            "$ref": "#/definitions/Data"
                        },
                        "examples": {
                            "application/json": [
                                {
                                    "id": 0,
                                    "Name": "string",
                                    "RandomInfo": "string"
                                }
                            ]
                        }
                    }
                }
            }
        }
    },
    "definitions": {
        "Data": {
            "type": "array",
            "items": {
                "required": [
                    "id",
                    "Name",
                    "RandomInfo"
                ],
                "type": "object",
                "properties": {
                    "id": {
                        "type": "integer"
                    },
                    "Name": {
                        "type": "string"
                    },
                    "RandomInfo": {
                        "type": "string"
                    }
                }
            }
        }
    },
    "tags": []
}

When I use a DataGrid, it's able to see my properties and use them in the builder, but when I go build/run the app, it returns multiple errors, all seem to stem from a bad reference of "Models".

radzen: Generating code ...
radzen: Code generation done in 202ms.
dotnet: dotnet watch 🚀 Started

dotnet: ...\Web\client\Pages\Home.razor.designer.cs(10,15): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Models' does not exist in the namespace 'Concept' (are you missing an assembly reference?) [...\Web\client\Concept.Client.csproj]

dotnet: ...\Web\client\Services\GlobalsService.cs(6,15): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Models' does not exist in the namespace 'Concept' (are you missing an assembly reference?) [...\Web\client\Concept.Client.csproj]
...\Web\client\Services\GlobalsService.cs(7,15): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Models' does not exist in the namespace 'Concept' (are you missing an assembly reference?) [...\Web\client\Concept.Client.csproj]
...\Web\client\Services\PsaProductService.cs(11,15): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Models' does not exist in the namespace 'Concept' (are you missing an assembly reference?) [...\Web\client\Concept.Client.csproj]
...\Web\client\Shared\LoginLayout.razor.designer.cs(9,15): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Models' does not exist in the namespace 'Concept' (are you missing an assembly reference?) [...\Web\client\Concept.Client.csproj]
...\Web\client\Shared\MainLayout.razor.designer.cs(9,15): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Models' does not exist in the namespace 'Concept' (are you missing an assembly reference?) [...\Web\client\Concept.Client.csproj]
...\Web\client\Pages\Home.razor(8,15): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Models' does not exist in the namespace 'Concept' (are you missing an assembly reference?) [...\Web\client\Concept.Client.csproj]
...\Web\client\Shared\LoginLayout.razor(5,15): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Models' does not exist in the namespace 'Concept' (are you missing an assembly reference?) [...\Web\client\Concept.Client.csproj]
...\Web\client\Services\PsaProductService.cs(29,27): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Data' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [...\Web\client\Concept.Client.csproj]
...\Web\client\Shared\MainLayout.razor(5,15): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Models' does not exist in the namespace 'Concept' (are you missing an assembly reference?) [...\Web\client\Concept.Client.csproj]

dotnet: 

dotnet: The build failed. Fix the build errors and run again.

dotnet: 

dotnet: dotnet watch ❌ Exited with error code 1

dotnet: dotnet watch ⏳ Waiting for a file to change before restarting dotnet...

Appreciate any assistance.