Stuck at "Code Generation Settings" forever in Radzen Blazor Studio

I have created a new application Radzen Blazor Studio. No additional page, no security setting etc etc. changed at all. Now trying to connect data. I opted MSSQL Server and picked database and I clicked next and its stuck at "Code Generation Settings" forever. Any clue please? By the way I am using SDK 7 and Radzen Blazor Studio 1.9.4.

The same server and same database, connecting fine in Radzen Studio.

It is probably something related to the database. If you have a subscription you can send us the database SQL create script to info@radzen.com and we will investigate further.

I have subscription and I am going to share data sql create script to that email now. But few points I'd like to highlight (Specially (b) is puzzling me )

a) I noticed it is enable to connect to backup/DR server for same database (I compared DB Create script and found no difference)
b) If really its related to Database on my primary server the problem - then how come Radzen Studio is connecting absolutely fine to that? Its only Blazor studio not letting me connect.

Sometimes it could be a matter of latency / connectivity. We will test with the provided SQL script and see if we reproduce the problem or not. Meanwhile you can infer the database from the backup server and then update manually the connection string in appsettings.json to point to the primary server.