Strange error on register

I updated from 2.42.0 to 2.42.9 this week. Ever since then whenever I try to register a new user radzen gives me this:

``> dotnet: fail: Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.DeveloperExceptionPageMiddleware[1]

An unhandled exception has occurred while executing the request.

System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type '<>f__AnonymousType01[<>f__AnonymousType11[System.String]]' to type 'System.Collections.IEnumerable'.
at Cnpj.Data.XlsDataContractSerializerOutputFormatter.WriteResponseBodyAsync(OutputFormatterWriteContext context, Encoding selectedEncoding) in /home/levi/Desktop/CNPJ-RADZEN3/server/Data/XlsDataContractSerializerOutputFormatter.cs:line 36
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Formatters.TextOutputFormatter.WriteAsync(OutputFormatterWriteContext context)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ObjectResultExecutor.ExecuteAsync(ActionContext context, ObjectResult result)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.ObjectResult.ExecuteResultAsync(ActionContext context)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker.InvokeResultAsync(IActionResult result)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker.InvokeNextResultFilterAsyncTFilter,TFilterAsync
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker.Rethrow(ResultExecutedContext context)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker.ResultNext[TFilter,TFilterAsync](State& next, Scope& scope, Object& state, Boolean& isCompleted)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker.InvokeResultFilters()
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker.InvokeNextResourceFilter()
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker.Rethrow(ResourceExecutedContext context)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker.Next(State& next, Scope& scope, Object& state, Boolean& isCompleted)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker.InvokeFilterPipelineAsync()
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker.InvokeAsync()
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Builder.RouterMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext httpContext)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.DeveloperExceptionPageMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)

which is pretty weird... why is it giving an error on the XLS outputter when I do something in the role manager ... :thinking:

Any idea on what could be causing this?

Well I fixed the issue by adding the XLS Data serializer to the ignore list, deleting it and removing it from the startup.cs