Slider not usable?!

Hello Radzen Team,
i cant get the slider in blazor to work. Is there something special that i am missing?
I simply put the slider component on a page, then start... but i cant use it.

Video

?

Thomas

Check your browser for errors. Here is how it looks on my end:

Hi @enchev,
the browser shows no errors:

Video

Thomas

What version of Radzen.Blazor is used in your app?

I'm afraid that I don't have any idea. Check if our Slider demo is working for you:
https://blazor.radzen.com/slider

The Slider Demo is working:

Video

But then I created a new app with only Slider and it doesnt work

You can send us the app that is not working to info@radzen.com. btw: Have you tried to clear your browser cache?

Oh...no. I try that and if it works then i will post it here. Otherwise i send you the project. :+1:t3:

Hi @enchev,
after clearing the cache the slider doesnt work either. I tested it in Chrome (my standard browser) and Edge (used it very rare). Same Behaviour

I send you the project.

Thomas

Hi @Thomas,

The app you sent me works as well on my end:

Thats crazy :flushed:

I have no idea why this happens only in a radzen generated app. The slider demo is working fine. Its the same browser. Chrome with my radzen apps... doesnt work. hrome with the Slider Demo.... works fine. I despair of it...

Anyone has an idea?

Thomas

Can you open your application in browser incognito mode? Do you have any browser plugins that might prevent the component to work properly?

i will install firefox (still not installed here) and test it there to exclude completely that an extension is producing the problem. In chrome i have a few extensions like amazon or lastpass. I think when i install firefox that this wil represent a browser instance without any extension?

Meanhile... i notice this when i use the pp that i send (I think the aothers are doing the same)

Video
Have a look at the Values. They are fine and at 100% the slider swaps to the end

Thomas

Same Problem in freshly installed Firefox :confounded:

Any failed HTTP requests in network tab? Any aggressive antivirus?

I have close/exited all applications i can.Avira antivirus.
Still the same. I see no network problems in browser dev mode.
Works in the demo. doesnt work in the started app.
I reated an empty page and copy the demo code in it. Started from Visual Studio... Doesnt work.

Video

We saw what's causing the problem - the German culture. Numbers in the HTML are not in correct format:

We will provide fix for this with our release tomorrow!

You can get the latest Radzen.Blazor from NuGet.

Hi @enchev!
Great!!!! Thank you very much!

A good moment for end-of-work today :slight_smile:

Thanks again
Thomas