Site becomes unresponsive after file export/download

Using the examples for exporting excel and other documents, the site becomes unresponsive, requiring a reload. Here is the code:

Services Class:
2. This is called from the Blazor.cs:

public async Task ExportErrorFile(Query query = null)
{
_navigationManager.NavigateTo(query != null ? query.ToUrl("/export/bulkload/error"): "/export/bulkload/error", true);
}

ExportFilesController:
2. This calls the ExportController

[HttpGet("/export/bulkload/error")]
public FileStreamResult ExportErrorFile()
{
return ToExportErrorFile(ApplyErrorQuery(Request.Query));
}

ExportController:
3. This is the code that formats the excel, and returns the FileStreamResult:
public FileStreamResult ToExportErrorFile(IList errors)
{
var bytes = new ExcelWriter().GenerateFile(errors.ToList());

if (bytes == null) return null;

var time = $"{DateTime.Now.Hour}{DateTime.Now.Minute}{DateTime.Now.Second}";

var stream = new MemoryStream(bytes);

var result = new FileStreamResult(stream, @"application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet")
        {
            FileDownloadName = $"ERROR_FILE_{DateTime.Now.ToShortDateString().ToYearMonthDay()}-{time}.xlsx"
        };

return result;
    }

Now, everything works as designed (download works, files open, etc.) EXCEPT, when it returns the result, the site requires a reload. Any suggestions or tips to resolve this issue?

Sounds like Error: Circuit has been shut down due to error (Export)

Thanks for the response. However, I am using 3.1 and I do not see that error anywhere in the output. Nothing that would indicate an error.

In this case I don't know what is causing the problem. You can try removing the Radzen related code (or try in a new Blazor project which does not use Radzen).