Select item on Tab in Radzen AutoComplete Control

Is it possible to have the AutoComplete control select the highlighted item when the user Tabs instead of having to hit Enter?

Your current implementation just closes the popup on Tab. I thought maybe I could inherit from your control and select the item on Tab, but it looks like the methods/properties I would need to access are Private.

Can you point me to any other workarounds or approaches to implement this functionality?

Thanks,
Todd

Usually on TAB browser will move the focus to other focusable HTML element and the items of components like AutoComplete are not. If you think that you need something that is private you can create pull request with a change and we will review it.

Can you explain to me the process on how I can create the pull request with a possible change and how that would work? Would I be able to keep my change and still get your latest updates?

Thanks,
Todd

https://docs.github.com/en/pull-requests/collaborating-with-pull-requests/proposing-changes-to-your-work-with-pull-requests/about-pull-requests