Security Login missing admin user

Hi, I've checked some past posts and figured I'll try sort this out myself, but now I don't know which way to turn. I have created about 6 new Blazor SS projects to get the Security to work, but with no success. I picked up that there was an issue of entity framework 7.0 was not compatible with .net7.0 so if I use .net 7 it doesn't even scaffold any security pages or tables in the database for that matter. So I have started from scratch a new Blazor SS .net6 with a new SQL Database, with one table for CRUD to create db connection ( works fine, I can navigate to and add and edit data), but when adding security it now seems to add the pages and tables in the database, but doesn't seem to create the admin - admin user as I get stuck at the Login page. It would seem the admin user is not added to the table in order to actually login. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Are you using Radzen Studio or Radzen Blazor Studio?

Hi, sorry I'm using Radzen Blazor Studio

Hi I have same issue, I get struck in login page. I have very latest version of Radzen blazor studio. I give user name and password as admin. But I get stuck there it doesn't navigate to any other page.

You can check the troubleshooting section here: ASP.NET Core Identity | Radzen Blazor Studio

I use mssql version 2022. Whenever I run application it opens in http not secure mode. It's mentioned about SSL certificate expiry or installation, what about it how to solve it what steps has be taken and how? Please let me know.

Please mention the steps that need to be taken to install SSL certificate. Where to run commands and what commands on windows.

It is already mentioned in the linked documentation.