Save Radzen Grid picked columns, grouped columns, and selected columns

Dear Korchev and enchev,

First of all, I would like to thank you for the wonderful support for Radzen and keep things uptodate.

I would like to enquire, if there is a possibility to save the Radzen Grid picked columns, grouped columns, and selected columns to be visible or hidden somehow, such that when I log into my Web Application for next time I find the same settings for my grid -Screen shot available-.

I think my starting point is to add the property PickedColumnsChanged into my Grid, but I don't have an Idea what to do next.
picked columns
visible columns

With best regards,
Mustafa Alhelo

Hi @devmustafa,

Our column picker demo shows how to take control over what columns are visible or not. Basically you need to set the Visible property of the desired column.

Hi @devmustafa,

We've just added support for save/load DataGrid settings. Check this demo for reference:

Hi @enchev @korchev ,

Oh, awsome, I'm really happy with your support and responce, keep forward.

Hi @enchev,
how can i set the "@bind-Settings="@Settings"" ?
via + attribute?

<RadzenDataGrid @bind-Settings="@Settings" AllowFiltering="true" AllowColumnPicking="true" AllowGrouping="true" AllowPaging="true" PageSize="4"
                    AllowSorting="true" AllowMultiColumnSorting="true" ShowMultiColumnSortingIndex="true" 
                    AllowColumnResize="true" ColumnWidth="200px"
                    FilterCaseSensitivity="FilterCaseSensitivity.CaseInsensitive" Data="@employees" TItem="Employee">

Thanks
Thomas

Hey @Thomas,

If you refer Radzen (this thread is for Radzen Blazor components), as usual:

Ah... yes. Sorry. Wrong Category :confounded:

Thank you!