RZ10012 custom component cannot find name space

Hi,
I added a new tab with a new custom component and get an RZ10012 error seemingly saying that it cannot find the page in the namespace.

This new custom component of course does not display anything as a result. The previous customer components created in other tabs before recent Radzen designer tool updates are all ok.

Here is the head of the page that cannot be found:

...and one that works fine:

I have a feeling that this may be a bug in the designer tool introduced in recent changes, any ideas on how to work around this please?

As far as I can see you are posting screenshots from Visual Studio, not sure how Radzen designer is related. I've tried similar setup and it worked normally runtime:

Yes, the screenshots are form VS because I was trying to find out why the custom component is blank.

This is the designer view of a component that works

and the same Tabs container with the component that does not work

They both say that the namespace name does not exist but only the new custom component added after recent Radzen updates does not work. Let me know if you would like the meta project to investigate.

I just deleted the tab, ran the app then recreated the tab but same result. The error in the build is

I see that your page name contains whitespaces and I've tried it however again everything worked normally:

From your screenshot I can see that the component name is AdminItemPriceList while it is generated as AdminItemPricelist. I'm not sure how to reproduce this however.

Except the picker you can set the component name directly using binding dialog:

Thanks @enchev ! I missed that minor detail of the case for List vs list.
The page was with a lower case l

I changed this to an upper case L and re-linked the component and Hey Presto! It worked! - no need for binding dialog.

I guess that the code automatically upper cases after a whitespace in the name so if the page name is lowercase after a whitespace then this is where you hit the problem.