Runtime errors due to this warning?

Hi,

I am experimenting some runtime error but I would start with a warning at compile time, may be depends on it.

dotnet: CSC : warning CS8034: Non � possibile caricare l'assembly dell'analizzatore C:\Users\freefly.nuget\packages\microsoft.aspnetcore.components.analyzers\3.1.0\analyzers\dotnet\cs\Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Analyzers.dll: Assembly with same name is already loaded [D:\Sviluppo\myFolder\myApp\server\myApp.csproj]

Thanks

Not sure what can cause such warning. What type is your project? Angular or Blazor?

it is an Blazor application, sorry

Is it project generated by Radzen (server-side Blazor) or this is something custom?

Nothing of custom. Reinstalled Radzen (2.42.8), linked to the dabase, let it create some form and compiled

What are the runtime errors?

When I save on a form I receive a notification stating that it cannot save but in reality saves the record. Now I have an add form (not popup) and an edit form which when I click save or cancel nothing happen and do not comes to the calling list form. Bit value doesn’t work, I click on the option but doesn’t change state.

Deleted forms in meta folder and recreated: now after save and cancel comes back to the calling form

I'm seeing this warning as well.

CSC : warning CS8034: Unable to load Analyzer assembly C:\Users\dfpsb.nuget\packages\microsoft.aspnetcore.components.analyzers\3.1.0\analyzers\dotnet\cs\Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Analyzers.dll : Assembly with same name is already loaded [F:\hg\Services\Df.Configuration\Df.Configuration.Frontend\Df.Configuration.Frontend.csproj]

It's because the ASP.NET Core analyzer is referenced twice in the project dependencies.

C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk\3.1.301\Sdks\Microsoft.NET.Sdk.Web\analyzers\cs\Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Analyzers.dll

C:\Users\dfpsb.nuget\packages\microsoft.aspnetcore.components.analyzers\3.1.0\analyzers\dotnet\cs\Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Analyzers.dll

The reference to Program Files is from the start when the project was created, the reference to my user folder is added after I add the Radzen.Blazor package.

This is a known issue with Blazor.