RowSelect event fires when the user clicks any cell

Hi,

I have a grid with 2buttons, one to delete and the other to perform another action, and clicking on one of them it launches the RowSelect event, can I exclude columns so they don't launch the RowSelect event? How?

Thank you very much in advance.

Check this thread for more info: Datagrid generates onselect event for buttons in templates

I set stopPropagation for the button in the template and it doesn't work.

This is the code:

<RadzenGridColumn TItem="Mat_Materia" Context="materia" Bubble="false" Filterable="false"Preformatted text Sortable="false" TextAlign="TextAlign.Center" Width="70px">
            <Template Context="materia">
                <RadzenButton ButtonStyle="Radzen.ButtonStyle.Danger" Icon="delete" Size="Radzen.ButtonSize.Medium" Click="@(args => DeleteRow(materia))" @onclick:stropPropagation="true" />
            </Template>
        </RadzenGridColumn>

The grid looks like this:

This is row highlight on hover, not row selection.

No, the grid has the RowSelect event.

Code:

<RadzenGrid @ref="gridMaterias" AllowFiltering="true" FilterCaseSensitivity="FilterCaseSensitivity.CaseInsensitive" AllowPaging="true" PageSize="10" AllowSorting="true"
        Data="materias" TItem="Mat_Materia" RowSelect="@gridMateriasRowSelect">
<Columns>
    <RadzenGridColumn TItem="Mat_Materia" Property="Mat_Materia1" Title="Materia" />
    <RadzenGridColumn TItem="Mat_Materia" Property="Revisores" Title="Revisores" />
    <RadzenGridColumn TItem="Mat_Materia" Property="Revisores" Sortable="false" Filterable="false" Width="2.5%">
            <RadzenIcon Icon="done" Visible="@(materia.Revisores != "")" Style="color: green; font-weight: bold;"></RadzenIcon>
            <RadzenIcon Icon="clear" Visible="@(materia.Revisores == "")" Style="color: red; font-weight: bold;"></RadzenIcon>
        </Template>
    </RadzenGridColumn>
    <RadzenGridColumn TItem="Mat_Materia" Property="Verificadores" Title="Verificadores" />
    <RadzenGridColumn TItem="Mat_Materia" Property="Verificadores" Sortable="false" Filterable="false" Width="2.5%">
            <RadzenIcon Icon="done" Visible="@(materia.Verificadores != "")" Style="color: green; font-weight: bold;"></RadzenIcon>
            <RadzenIcon Icon="clear" Visible="@(materia.Verificadores == "")" Style="color: red; font-weight: bold;"></RadzenIcon>
        </Template>
    </RadzenGridColumn>
    <RadzenGridColumn TItem="Mat_Materia" Context="materia" Bubble="false" Filterable="false" Sortable="false" TextAlign="TextAlign.Center" Width="70px">
            <RadzenButton ButtonStyle="Radzen.ButtonStyle.Secondary" Icon="folder" Size="Radzen.ButtonSize.Medium" Click="@(args => OpenMapaContenidos(materia))">
            </RadzenButton>
        </Template>
    </RadzenGridColumn>
    <RadzenGridColumn TItem="Mat_Materia" Context="materia" Bubble="false" Filterable="false" Sortable="false" TextAlign="TextAlign.Center" Width="70px">
            <RadzenButton ButtonStyle="Radzen.ButtonStyle.Danger" Icon="delete" Size="Radzen.ButtonSize.Medium" Click="@(args => DeleteRow(materia))" />
        </Template>
    </RadzenGridColumn>
</Columns>

This grid looks like this:

When I set the stopPropagation parameter, the grid looks like the previous message and it doesn't work.

Any solution to this?

Thank you very much in advance.

I have exact same issue it opens up same form twice on rowselect on di=oubleclick