Role permission

Hello, how do you set role permission in production environment on pages?

Hi @Sammy,

Setting role permissions in Radzen is the same for production and development. You open the page Properties (from the context menu) and select the roles in the Access dropdown.

Hello,
Thanks for your quick response. I think my query is at the client side, once deployment is done, will they still be able to see properties of a page?

I am afraid I don't understand your question. Could you elaborate?

Ok, so if I have done an application, say an inventory system, and I deploy to my client site, how will the client set permissions because they won't have Radzen installed, and they might also change the rpermissions anytime.

This won't be possible. The permissions have to be set to roles. Your customer can assign roles to their users.

Ok, so in other words if I understood, the client would have to give me all the permissions for different pages so that I set them. How would this work in a cloud setup where users need to set their own permissions for different roles? Any workaround?

Ok, so in other words if I understood, the client would have to give me all the permissions for different pages so that I set them. Am wondering how a cloud setup would work.

You will need to implement a custom solution for a cloud setup. We don't have an example for that though.