Refresh data in child datagrid

Hi,
I use blazor wasm net core 6.
I have parent RadzenDataGrid where I used EditInLine and this main table is expandable.
I added child table for each Id of the main table.

When I populate in the child table I have to change the page to update the child table. How to update the child table without changing the page?

Thanks in advance

Maybe you should check the code generated by some of our Master/Detail CRUD templates for reference.

I checked it

I've put OnAfterRenderAsync

protected override async Task OnAfterRenderAsync(bool firstRender)
    {
        base.OnAfterRender(firstRender);

if (firstRender)
        {
            await grid.ExpandRow(developers.FirstOrDefault());
        }
    }

I obtain this message

blazor.webassembly.js:1  crit: Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.WebAssembly.Rendering.WebAssemblyRenderer[100]
      Unhandled exception rendering component: Value cannot be null. (Parameter 'source')
System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. (Parameter 'source')
   at System.Linq.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentNullException(ExceptionArgument argument)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.TryGetFirst[SuiviBE](IEnumerable`1 source, Boolean& found)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.FirstOrDefault[SuiviBE](IEnumerable`1 source)
   at ServiceDT.Client.Pages.Etude.OnAfterRenderAsync(Boolean firstRender) in C:\App\sbd\ServiceDT - Copie\ServiceDT\Client\Pages\Etude.razor:line 248

The error is self explanatory - developers is null. Please use the debugger to troubleshoot such. cases. There isn't anything Radzen related in that stacktrace.

Yes I know if not relatd to Radzen. So I wanted to know if you can give me some advise how I can do that

I have this UI and when I want to added the ActionItemId (click in button A in main table that EditInLine) I have to update RadzenHtmlEditor with button update so the window closes and I have to change the page to see the ActionItemId updated.