Redering the message in RadzenDataGrid

Hi,
I want to rendering the message to users in the specific cells of the DataGrid but there are tthere are two things I can't fix.
_ First : if I put the if condition in Template I didn't see the text I need to switch to edit mode to see the text
_ Secondly, when the mesage is rendering is filled in column not only in first cell e.g

Can you help me to fix it?
Thanks in advance

<RadzenDataGrid @ref="gridprojet" AllowAlternatingRows="false" AllowFiltering="true" AllowPaging="true" PageSize="6" AllowSorting="true"  EditMode="DataGridEditMode.Single" 
                ExpandMode="DataGridExpandMode.Single" SelectionMode="DataGridSelectionMode.Single" @bind-Value=@selectedDeveloper RowRender="@RowRender" 
                Data="@projet" TItem="ProjetModel" RowUpdate="@OnUpdateRow" RowCreate="@OnCreateRow" Sort="@Reset" Page="@Reset" Filter="@Reset" ColumnWidth="150px"
                GridLines="@GridLines" Density="@Density">
<Columns>                 

<RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="ProjetModel" Property="Title" Title="Title" Width="250px">                      
                       <Template Context="projet">
                             @if(ErrorResponseDictionary.Count() > 0)
                                {
                                    @foreach (KeyValuePair<string, List<string>> item in ErrorResponseDictionary)
                                        {
                                            <h4>@item.Key</h4>
                                            foreach (string message in ErrorResponseDictionary[item.Key])
                                            {
                                                <div>@message</div>

}
                                        }
                          }
                       </Template> 
                        <EditTemplate Context="projet"> 
                              <RadzenTextBox @bind-Value="projet.Title" Name="title" MaxLength="80" />
                              <RadzenRequiredValidator Component="title" Text="Title is required" Popup="true" />
                          </EditTemplate>                    

</RadzenDataGridColumn>  

</Columns>
        </RadzenDataGrid>

I try w/o <Template/> in case anything is rendering.
Have you an idea? I'm really stuck on this item. Do you have any idea how I can solve it?
Thanks in advance

<RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="ProjetModel" Property="Title" Title="Title">                      
                        <EditTemplate Context="projet"> 
                          @if(ErrorResponseDictionary.Count() > 0)

@foreach (KeyValuePair<string, List<string>> item in ErrorResponseDictionary)
                                        {                                           
                                           foreach (string message in ErrorResponseDictionary[item.Key])
                                            {
                                                <div>@message</div>     
                                                <ValidationMessage For="@(() => message)" />
                                            }
                                    }
                           else{
                            <RadzenTextBox @bind-Value="projet.Title"  Name="title" MaxLength="80"/>                          
                            <RadzenRequiredValidator Component="title" Text="Title is required" Popup="true" />
                           }
                        </EditTemplate>
                   </RadzenDataGridColumn>  

Could someone help me fix what's wrong with the code above?
I found information here Custom Validation Inside DataGrid Inplace Edit · Issue #847 · radzenhq/radzen-blazor (github.com) I would like to know I have to use CascadingParameter
Thanks in advance