RazenFileInput Errors (Blazor Wasm)

Hi Radzen team, I want to report 2 bugs that i founded using RadzenFileInput Component.

<RadzenFileInput @bind-Value="map.Image" TValue="string" Change="@( args => onChangeImage(args))"  Error="@(args => Error(args))" Accept="image/*" ChooseText="Pick One" Style="width:100%" />

Frist , almost every time that you upload a second image on a second RadzenFileInput on the same page you got this error, and the UI freezes.

Uncaught (in promise) RuntimeError: memory access out of bounds
at wasm-function[357]:0xb916
at wasm-function[382]:0xc0d4
at wasm-function[268]:0x6704
at wasm-function[2620]:0x7a17b
at wasm-function[3484]:0xab7c9
at Module._mono_wasm_string_from_js (EDDITEDURL/_framework/wasm/dotnet.js:1:189977)
at ccall (EDDITEDURL/_framework/wasm/dotnet.js:1:8518)
at Object.js_string_to_mono_string (https://localhost:5001/_framework/wasm/dotnet.js:1:8868)
at Object.call_method (EDDITEDURL/_framework/wasm/dotnet.js:1:152659)
at EDDITEDURL/_framework/wasm/dotnet.js:1:156166

And the other errors appears when you remove the image using the X button (doesnt happend all times but very frequent)

WASM: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

blazor.webassembly.js:1 WASM: at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.InternalInvoke(System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo,object,object[],System.Exception&)

System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) <0x27a1470 + 0x000ce> in :0

I had to Edit some urls due forum restrictions.

Regards,

Looks like you are trying to upload large file using RadzenFileInput - you might need to use RadzenUpload.