RadzenTree with checkboxes problem

If I implement the Radzen tree with checkboxes it throws an error when you try to open the tree without checking a checkbox first. Is there something I can do, to prevent this behavior?

It works normally on our demo:GitHub

I also have a problem with the tree with checkboxes on the github site.
If you open the tree before you make a selection, its frozen. If you check a checkbox first, then it works fine.

It looks similar to my problem, but I receive an error message:

This is the error message I receive from blazor.server.js file
[2022-03-14T14:17:21.682Z] Error: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. (Parameter 'source')
at System.Linq.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentNullException(ExceptionArgument argument)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable1 source) at Radzen.Blazor.RadzenTree.SetCheckedValues(IEnumerable1 values)
at Radzen.Blazor.RadzenTree.ExpandItem(RadzenTreeItem item)
at Radzen.Blazor.RadzenTreeItem.Toggle()
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.ComponentBase.CallStateHasChangedOnAsyncCompletion(Task task)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.RenderTree.Renderer.GetErrorHandledTask(Task taskToHandle, ComponentState owningComponentState)
I don't have any problems with the other controls. Would it be helpful to see the code I use to build up the tree?

Confirmed and fixed immediately - fix will be part of our next update later this week.

Thank you very much!

Hi, I have a similar problem, if a select the checkbox then it works otherwise I get this:
(using the latest Radzen.Blazor 3.18.4)

System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. (Parameter 'first')
at System.Linq.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentNullException(ExceptionArgument argument)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.Except[TSource](IEnumerable1 first, IEnumerable1 second)
at Radzen.Blazor.RadzenTree.ExpandItem(RadzenTreeItem item)
at Radzen.Blazor.RadzenTreeItem.Toggle()
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.ComponentBase.CallStateHasChangedOnAsyncCompletion(Task task)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.RenderTree.Renderer.GetErrorHandledTask(Task taskToHandle)

Was the fix released?

Yes, it’s released. Here is the fix:

You can attach Radzen.Blazor.csproj to your project to debug the problem.