RadzenStep previous next icons

Hi Radzen,

I have a small feature request.

One of the applications I'm working on, requires RTL support. I'm using your steps component as a wizard, and everything works dandy, except for the previous and next arrows which then point the wrong way.

Would it be possible to pass the icons as parameters, or even a flag for not showing them at all?

Thanks for considering it!

Or if it could work like the Paginator where I'm able to override the style, that would work too.

Maybe you can hide completely step buttons and use your own. Here is the CSS class:

Thanks @enchev.

Having had a look at it now, I'm not sure if I'll be able to use my own buttons with the steps field being private, without overriding/duplicating most of the component.

For now I think I'll just hide them completely.

You can use SelectedIndex property.

Ah, I see. Or kind of.
I'm unable to check if the next step is disabled. Is there something else I'm missing?

To check if the next step is disabled you can use Disabled property. The next step is SelectedIndex + 1.

But I can't access the the list of steps to get the SelectedIndex + 1 step, and check its state.

Here is what I've just pushed: https://github.com/radzenhq/radzen-blazor/commit/d8468be21a2d51d43592dc3209e6b7bfe6e9535e

That's great - thank you!