RadzenPanelMenuItem with POST functionality

Hi Radzen Team,
I'm experimenting with RadzenPanelMenuItem the side menu for Login/Logout operations.

<RadzenPanelMenu>
    <AuthorizeView>
        <Authorized>
            <RadzenPanelMenuItem Text="Logout" Icon="logout" Path="Account/Logout"></RadzenPanelMenuItem>
        </Authorized>
        <NotAuthorized>
            <RadzenPanelMenuItem Text="Login" Icon="login" Path="Account/Login"></RadzenPanelMenuItem>
        </NotAuthorized>
    </AuthorizeView>
</RadzenPanelMenu>

For Login, I got the solution in another post, but this doesn't work for Logout because it's necessary to include an <AntiForgeryToken />.
This means that I must use a RadzenTemplateForm instead of a RadzenPanelMenuItem.

<RadzenPanelMenu>
    <AuthorizeView>
        <Authorized>
            <RadzenPanelMenuItem Text="Logout" Icon="logout" Path="Account/Logout"></RadzenPanelMenuItem>
        </Authorized>
        <NotAuthorized>
            <RadzenTemplateForm  Action="Account/Logout" Method="post" TItem="string" >
                <ChildContent Context="AChildContext">
                    <RadzenFieldset>
                        <AntiforgeryToken />
                        <RadzenTextBox @bind-Value="@returnUrl" Name="returnUrl" hidden="true"/>
                            <RadzenButton ButtonType="ButtonType.Submit" Icon="logout" Text="Logout" Variant="Variant.Text"></RadzenButton>
                    </RadzenFieldset>
                </ChildContent>
            </RadzenTemplateForm>
        </NotAuthorized>
    </AuthorizeView>
</RadzenPanelMenu>

This is ok, but the resulting style for the Logout button is completely different than the nice RadzenPanelMenuItem style.

So, now, my question: could it be possible to have a RadzenPanelMenuItem that works with a Method="post" and could include elements like <AntiForgeryToken /> and attributes like returnUrl?
That could be really gooood! (:sunglasses:)

I'm afraid that this is not possible. The PanelMenu is a simple navigation component and cannot make POST requests.