RadzenMask Blazor Not Working Properly

Hi there,
Im using RadzenMask for IBAN format.
When i use RadzenMask in create form there is no problem. But when i use RadzenMask in edit form there is an issue about masking.
I am loading data in OnInitializedAsync method and there is no mask.
When i click to textbox and press to space or another key masking is working. Could you check ?

<RadzenMask Name="IBAN" Mask="TR** **** **** **** **** **** **" CharacterPattern="[0-9]" @ref="maskBox" Placeholder="TR__ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ __" @bind-Value=@transaction.TransactionDetail.IBAN Style="width: 87%;" AutoComplete="false"  />
                            <RadzenRegexValidator Component="IBAN" Pattern="TR\d{2} \d{4} \d{4} \d{4} \d{4} \d{4} \d{2}" Text="Alıcı hesap numarası geçersiz!" Popup="true" Style="position: inherit;margin-bottom: 15px;" />
                            <RadzenRequiredValidator Component="IBAN" Text="Alıcı hesap numarası gereklidir!" Popup="true" Style="position: inherit;margin-bottom: 15px;" />

After press space key

Here is what I've tried and it worked normally:

Can you change IBAN like this in OnInitializedAsync method. So without formatting.
IBAN = "TR8700046000568880000000000"

Fix will be part of our next update before the end of the week!

Thank you so much.
Have a good day.

Hi there, after last update radzenmask and radzenRegexValidator not working as expected.
When the IBAN Initialized in the OnInitializedAsync there is a problem. When i change value with new one there is no problem.

<RadzenMask Name="IBAN" Mask="TR** **** **** **** **** **** **" CharacterPattern="[0-9]"  Placeholder="TR__ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ __" @bind-Value=@transaction.IBAN Style="width: 87%;" AutoComplete="false"  />
                            <RadzenRegexValidator Component="IBAN" Pattern="TR\d{2} \d{4} \d{4} \d{4} \d{4} \d{4} \d{2}" Text="Alıcı IBAN numarası geçersiz!" Popup="true" Style="position: inherit;margin-bottom: 15px;" />
                            <RadzenRequiredValidator Component="IBAN" Text="Alıcı IBAN numarası gereklidir!" Popup="true" Style="position: inherit;margin-bottom: 15px;" />

I tried same IBAN but i got invalid error message. Could you check ?

I'm afraid that I cannot reproduce such problem. Here is what I've tested:

no error messages were shown:

You can try with test form. You should create a form and add invalid event and after that you can try to post form.Its not working as expected.