RadzenDropdown multiselect Event when popup closed

Is there an event or a way to know when the user is done selecting/unselecting and the multi-select popup is closed?

I ask because I am currently using the Change even, but the popup can still be popped and the user is swapping values and such. I really just want to know when that is closed, essentially signifying that they are done and Now I can parse the values they have selected.

Hi @Grandizer,

There is no such event for any of Radzen.Blazor components with popups.

:slightly_frowning_face: Understood. Perhaps in the future.

There shouldn't be any need for a close event. The Value of the dropdown is updated every time the user selects or unselects a value.

And in my scenario, that is the problem. I am loading data when the value changes. But they could add and remove selection while it is still popped and my code is processing on the changes in that event. So if I get data for a selected node, that's great. Then they pick another node and I loop through the IEnumerable that is the Values and thus get the first one and now the second one.

I have dealt with this with more code to see if we already have that data in the dataset. If so, skip it. I would prefer to just have a OnSelectionComplete event or similar when the user is done checking and unchecking.

Struggling with the same issue now. I also want to know when selection is complete instead of refreshing datasources after each selection / deselection.

Not sure what that means. The selection is immediately available in the variable bound to component Value property using @bind-Value.

Here is also what I’ve replied to your email:

I’m afraid that there is no such event that marks the end of the selection, maybe you should have a button next to the DropDown that will execute the filter instead the DropDown Change.