RadzenDatePicker has strange formatting in Blazor Server

Have 4 RadzenDropdown controls next to each other in a row, and the 5th item is a RadzenDatePicker.

Output is as follows:

It appears that the control is not properly applying the css class to the control as it does for the dropdowns:

If you notice, the class attribute is empty. If I change it to this using F12 in Chrome:

Then my output appears as I would expect it to (although the datepicker seems to be about 1 pixel taller than the dropdowns for some reason):

Currently using v3.2.2. Bug?

I did the following as a partial workaround:

..and the items line up properly, but the dropdown boxes on the Month/Year within the datepicker are still not properly formatted as in my previous post:

We can't reproduce such a problem on our online demos. I suspect some other CSS rule of your web application interferes with the DatePicker. You can check that with your browser's developer tools.

..but the control is not rendering the appropriate class tag. I am manually specifying the class tag on the RadzenDatePicker as a workaround (please see the original post.)

Additionally, the RadzenDatePicker is rendering an inline style that causes it to appear as described:

If I modify this inline style tag as follows using developer tools, the RadzenDatePicker renders properly.

I am using a default .net core 5 Blazor template with the bootstrap.css. The only additional stylesheet is listed here:

@import url('open-iconic/font/css/open-iconic-bootstrap.min.css');

html, body {
font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
}

a, .btn-link {
color: #0366d6;
}

.btn-primary {
color: #fff;
background-color: #1b6ec2;
border-color: #1861ac;
}