RadzenDataGridColumn Filter does not appear for Nullable text in Simple mode

Hi folkz, just something I noticed and not sure what I'm doing wrong as I haven't used Blazor in a few months. I have a list Localities, some of which have the Parent Country listed, for some its null (FK to CountryId). Unfortunatly, the Filter Textbox does not appear for this column.

Any help is appreciated.

<RadzenDataGrid @ref="grid" IsLoading=@isLoading Count="@count" Data="@_data" LoadData="@LoadData" FilterMode="FilterMode.Simple"
                AllowSorting="true" AllowFiltering="true" AllowPaging="true" FilterCaseSensitivity="FilterCaseSensitivity.CaseInsensitive"
                LogicalFilterOperator="LogicalFilterOperator.Or" RowSelect="@GridRowSelect"
                PageSize="5" PagerHorizontalAlign="HorizontalAlign.Center" TItem="Models.Locality" ColumnWidth="300px">
    <Columns>
        <RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="Models.Locality" Property="Id" Title="Id" TextAlign="TextAlign.Center" Filterable="false" Visible="false" />
        <RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="Models.Locality" Property="Name" Title="Name" Filterable="true" Sortable="true" />
        <RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="Models.Locality" Context="Locality" Title="Country" Filterable="true" Sortable="true" TextAlign="TextAlign.Center" Width="50px">
            <Template Context="Locality">
                @if (Locality.Country is not null)
                {
                    @Locality.Country.Name;
                }
                else
                {
                    @string.Empty;
                }
            </Template>
        </RadzenDataGridColumn>

Hi @TimCadieux

Looks like you haven't set the Property of the column to Country. The Context="Locality" in the grid definition is not needed.

Paul

That was exactly it, thx so much, I'm super rusty apparently!!