I'm using your DataGrid component and I'm happy with it but I noticed a problem with filtering. In my scenario I'm using LoadData event and in this case if filtering with "not equals" condition, it doesn't get added to the filter string. This bug can be seen on your demo page also: datagrid-loaddata
Thanks for the report! Fix will be included in our next update before the end of the week. In the meantime you can use newly added Filters collection instead:
Ok, thank you! I'll take a look at Filters collection while waiting for the fix.
The fix is already in this master branch:
I confirm that the fix is working and also the resulting filter string (Filter property of LoadDataArgs) is better formatted (optimized).