Radzen Steps

So I'm trying to use the Steps component on a page and it cause a whole boatload of exceptions. Until now I've had no problems with any of the components but I am unable to get the Steps component working. Here's the page code:

@page "/steps"
@layout MainLayout

@using Radzen
@using Radzen.Blazor

<RadzenContent Container="main">
    <ChildContent>
        <RadzenSteps>
            <Steps>
                <RadzenStepsItem Text="Name Your Ship">
                    <h3>Hello</h3>
                </RadzenStepsItem>
                <RadzenStepsItem Text="Assign Captain">
                    <h3>How</h3>
                </RadzenStepsItem>
                <RadzenStepsItem Text="Assign Crew">
                    <h3>Are</h3>
                </RadzenStepsItem>
                <RadzenStepsItem Text="Assemble Crew">
                    <h3>You</h3>
                </RadzenStepsItem>
            </Steps>
        </RadzenSteps>       
    </ChildContent>
</RadzenContent>

However the moment the page is loaded it throws an exception, one for each step on the page, so the following repeated 4 times:

Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Server.Circuits.RemoteRenderer: Warning: Unhandled exception rendering component: Cannot process pending renders after the renderer has been disposed.
Object name: 'Renderer'.

System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot process pending renders after the renderer has been disposed.
Object name: 'Renderer'.
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.RenderTree.Renderer.ProcessPendingRender()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Server.Circuits.RemoteRenderer.ProcessPendingRender()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.RenderTree.Renderer.AddToRenderQueue(Int32 componentId, RenderFragment renderFragment)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.ComponentBase.StateHasChanged()
   at Radzen.Blazor.RadzenSteps.RemoveStep(RadzenStepsItem item)
   at Radzen.Blazor.RadzenStepsItem.Dispose()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Rendering.ComponentState.Dispose()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.RenderTree.Renderer.Dispose(Boolean disposing)

I'm using Blazor server side, and .Net 5. All the documentation I could find for the steps component seems to indicate you just add the component and add some steps, but I am unable to make this work.

Thanks in advance,
Silenuz

Update:
My current application, that this is failing in, is using 3.14.1 , this is the latest Nuget shows, however I have an older application using 3.2.7 and if I copy the page to this application and run it there are no exceptions.

Update:
Okay so the exceptions happen when the page looses scope, for example window closed or navigated away from, and not when loaded as I first thought. As far as I can tell it works fine up until that point.

Just tried this and it worked normally for me:

For me the page loads fine, it's when the page is closed or navigated away from that the exceptions appear as stated in the update. I just created an empty blazor server app and added the one steps page, and it still gives the eror but duplicating is not the same as in the original application. In the original it happens after the first page load, although in the opriginal app it is part of a component and not a page.

In the new app the error happens if I load the steps page, navigate to the counter page or forecast page and when I return to the steps page if I close the application the exceptions are printed, happens every time in 3.14.1, note if I navigate to another page before closing the application, no exceptions are printed.

I can provide sample solution if requested, or video how to duplicate.

I see what you mean! We will do our best to handle it in our next update before the end of the week.