Welcome to the September, 2017 issue of the Radzen monthly newsletter!
The major new additions that shipped this month are:
- Design time improvements (Bootstrap rows and columns, component resizing). Read more.
- Three new components: Numeric, Tree and TreeGrid.
- LightSwitch services authorization. Read more.
- Improved Swagger support. Read more.
- Condition property for event actions. Read more.
- Full changelog.
- Nested component, template designers and page layouts.
- New components (CheckBox, RadioButton, SplitButton, TextArea, Slider, ListBox, AutoComplete, Mask and TabStrip)
- ASP.NET Core 2.0 support (Visual Basic support for server-side projects)
- New connectivity (PostgreSQL)
- Create pages from Swagger
- Working with designer
- Component properties and events (Numeric, Tree and TreeGrid)
- Custom login page layout
- DataGrid in-memory and server-side operations
If you have questions, need help or want to share your feedback with us you can post on our forum or shoot an email at email@example.com.
The Radzen Team