We are currently working on a few major new additions:
- FTP deployment (that would allow developers to deploy to a provider that has support for FTP such as Azure) - shipped.
- Scheduler component. shipped
- More sophisticated design time support - ability to fine-tune the design of a page (set component sizes, alignment, CSS style etc). shipped
- Layouts - ability to specify common sections of an application (similar to ASP.NET MVC layouts and ASP.NET Master pages). planned for Q1 2018
- Design-time of child components - ability to drag and drop components in another component - grid column template, tabstrip etc. shipped
What do you think? What would you like to see next in Radzen?