Welcome to the October, 2017 issue of the Radzen monthly newsletter!
The major new additions that shipped this month are:
- Azure AD authentication and Microsoft Graph support. Read more.
- Autocomplete component.
- OData Functions, Actions, Singletons and Containment support. Read more.
- Lookup sorting and filtering. Read more.
- Full changelog.
- Security improvements (change password, multiple roles per user, etc.)
- Angular application localization
- New components (CheckBox, RadioButton, SplitButton, TextArea, Slider, ListBox, DataList, Mask and TabStrip)
- Invoke custom server-side method
- Custom navigation menu
- Autocomplete and Label component properties
- Connect to Microsoft Graph data using Azure AD authentication
- Data-source authentications
If you have questions, need help or want to share your feedback with us you can post on our forum or shoot an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Radzen Team