Welcome to the November, 2017 issue of the Radzen monthly newsletter!
The major new additions that shipped this month are:
- Angular Internationalization (i18n) support. Read more.
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services support. Read more.
- New components:
- Nested components designer for Tabs, Accordion, Panel and Fieldset.
- HTTPS support for the .NET Core application. Read more.
- Filtering for DropDown and LookupFormField components.
- DropDown component multi-select.
- Filtering, sorting and paging support for Microsoft SQL Server stored procedures result.
- Explicitly enable application server-side project from create application/application settings.
- Full changelog.
- Security improvements (change password, multiple roles per user, etc.)
- DataGrid component row details.
- Template designer for DataGrid column and row details, DataList row and Tree level.
- Page layouts - design the application common features (menu, header, footer). Support for different page layouts.
- Angular Internationalization (i18n) support.
- SSRSViewer, Selectbar, CheckBox, TextArea, Mask, ListBox, Slider, DataList, RadioButtonList, CheckBoxList, Tabs, Accordion, Panel and Fieldset components.
- Application settings.
If you have questions, need help or want to share your feedback with us you can post on our forum or shoot an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Radzen Team