Welcome to the March, 2018 issue of the Radzen monthly newsletter!
The major new additions that shipped this month are:
UI to download and install .NET Core from Radzen and .NET Core 2.x support.
Optional email confirmation during user registration.
Database relationships described with Fluent API, default SQL values and CRUD support for SQL tables with composite primary keys.
- Run Radzen applications seamlessly from Visual Studio.
- Support multiple data sources with OAuth security.
- DropDown template property added.
The new features in development are:
- Page layouts.
New blog posts:
- Connect to Google Drive using Angular, REST services and OAuth
- Send an email with Angular and .NET Core
Get the latest bits for Windows, macOS or Linux (32bit and 64bit).
If you have questions, need help or want to share your feedback with us you can post on our forum or shoot an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Radzen Team