Radzen Dropdown

I'm wondering if this is a feature,

Can a user type into dropdown menus? Let me elaborate:
On our desktop application that we're moving from, the dropdowns allow me to tab quickly through each dropdown while typing the values from each one, with multiselect seperated with a comma (see image).

I'm looking for similar functionality, it's basically a hybrid textbox dropdown. Does anyone know how to achieve this functionality with Radzen components?

Technically I guess I could create a Textbox in front of the dropdown and have the values transfer between them, but this seems inefficient. Any help is appreciated!

Both RadzenDropDown and RadzenDropDownDataGrid support filter as you type. They don't support comma separated input. You can check the online demos to see them in action.

Thanks, I was actually hoping there would be a way to tab through them and type into the dropdown box itself like the image I posted. The idea is to not force the user to use their mouse to click on each individual dropdown. It slows production to have to select each individual object with your mouse in dropdowns.