Radzen does not convert from Double to Decimal

Hello,
I have started againd development on a software that I have done some times ago with radzen.
The db is on my pc so I am pretty sure nobody has modified it.
The mysql db has several fields of type "double". One of last things I have done in the project was to change the type of that fields to type "decimal(10,2)" in radzen gui so generated c# code uses decimal?
I am pretty sure that all worked well.
Now I run it with latest version of radzen and I get:

dotnet: fail: Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Query[10100]
An exception occurred in the database while iterating the results of a query for context type 'RicocoNg.Data.RicocoDbContext'.
System.InvalidOperationException: An exception occurred while reading a database value. The expected type was 'System.Nullable1[System.Decimal]' but the actual value was of type 'System.Double'. ---> System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'System.Double' to type 'System.Decimal'. at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.GetDecimal(Int32 ordinal) in C:\projects\mysqlconnector\src\MySqlConnector\MySql.Data.MySqlClient\MySqlDataReader.cs:line 218 at lambda_method(Closure , DbDataReader ) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Metadata.Internal.EntityMaterializerSource.ThrowReadValueException[TValue](Exception exception, Object value, IPropertyBase property) at lambda_method(Closure , DbDataReader ) at Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Storage.Internal.TypedRelationalValueBufferFactory.Create(DbDataReader dataReader) at Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Query.Internal.QueryingEnumerable1.Enumerator.BufferlessMoveNext(Boolean buffer)
at Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Storage.Internal.MySqlExecutionStrategy.Execute[TState,TResult](TState state, Func3 operation, Func3 verifySucceeded)
at Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Query.Internal.LinqOperatorProvider._TrackEntities[TOut,TIn](IEnumerable1 results, QueryContext queryContext, IList1 entityTrackingInfos, IList1 entityAccessors)+MoveNext() at Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Query.Internal.LinqOperatorProvider.ExceptionInterceptor1.EnumeratorExceptionInterceptor.MoveNext()
System.InvalidOperationException: An exception occurred while reading a database value. The expected type was 'System.Nullable1[System.Decimal]' but the actual value was of type 'System.Double'. ---> System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'System.Double' to type 'System.Decimal'. at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.GetDecimal(Int32 ordinal) in C:\projects\mysqlconnector\src\MySqlConnector\MySql.Data.MySqlClient\MySqlDataReader.cs:line 218 at lambda_method(Closure , DbDataReader ) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Metadata.Internal.EntityMaterializerSource.ThrowReadValueException[TValue](Exception exception, Object value, IPropertyBase property) at lambda_method(Closure , DbDataReader ) at Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Storage.Internal.TypedRelationalValueBufferFactory.Create(DbDataReader dataReader) at Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Query.Internal.QueryingEnumerable1.Enumerator.BufferlessMoveNext(Boolean buffer)
at Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Storage.Internal.MySqlExecutionStrategy.Execute[TState,TResult](TState state, Func3 operation, Func3 verifySucceeded)
at Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Query.Internal.LinqOperatorProvider._TrackEntities[TOut,TIn](IEnumerable1 results, QueryContext queryContext, IList1 entityTrackingInfos, IList1 entityAccessors)+MoveNext() at Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Query.Internal.LinqOperatorProvider.ExceptionInterceptor1.EnumeratorExceptionInterceptor.MoveNext()

dotnet: fail: Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Query[10100]
An exception occurred in the database while iterating the results of a query for context type 'RicocoNg.Data.RicocoDbContext'.

Can you help me?

Not sure I understand this. How you’ve changed in Radzen the fields type?