Radzen Datagrid and Dropdown

Hello Radzen Team,

I'm using the Radzen Datagrid with Self hierarchy component and dropdown in some colomun.
And I have an Issue : when I navigate from a page to another the value displayed in the dropdown in the same line and colomn from the previous page is the same as the later modified.

For exemple if I modify the bind-value of the dropdown in the last column of line 12 in page 1, the value displayed in the dropdown in the last column of line 12 in page 2.is the same but the bind-value in the dropdown in page 2 is still null so it is the displaying that is not correct..

Here is the code for the datagrid and dropdown :

<RadzenDataGrid @ref="grid" AllowFiltering="true" AllowColumnResize="true" FilterMode="FilterMode.Advanced" AllowSorting="true" PageSize="13" AllowPaging="true"
                    Data="@SapstructuresTitle" TItem="SAPStructXML" ColumnWidth="300px" LoadChildData="@LoadChildData" ExpandMode="DataGridExpandMode.Multiple" >
<RadzenDataGridColumn  TItem="BTNLib.Shared.Models.SAPStructXML" Title="Extra Screen Layout">
                <Template Context="Struct">
                    <div>
                        <RadzenDropDown AllowClear="true"  AllowFiltering="true" FilterCaseSensitivity="FilterCaseSensitivity.CaseInsensitive"
                                        @bind-Value=@Struct.Extra_Screen_Layouts Multiple="true" Placeholder="Select..." Data=@LayoutList 
                                        Class="w-100" Disabled=@DisableIfNotInclueded(Struct) />
                    </div>
                </Template>
            </RadzenDataGridColumn>

I don't know if it's a bug or if it's normal..
If you need other code sample I could show you.

EDIT : I m'not using the Load Data property, I don't know if it could solve the problem but if there is an exemple using load Data and Load Child Data, I'm intereseted.

Thanks for the reply.